Windows 10: Rise of Nations

Discus and support Rise of Nations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by herm55, Apr 11, 2020.

1. herm55 Win User

Rise of Nations

Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You

:)

herm55, Apr 11, 2020

2. Rise of nations

I have downloaded the CD version of Rise of Nations and when I try to play the game it tells me that I need admin privileges and will not play I have try everything I can thing of to get the game to work but it will not any suggestion's on this issue

clinton newman, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Lyron Tra Win User
    Rise of Nations stopped working

We highly suggest you do a recovery option on your computer to a specific time that the Rise of nation is working.

Regards.

Lyron Tra, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Rise of Nations

Rise of Nations Extended Version

Hi Salem44,

Normally, you should be able to play Rise of Nation: Extended Edition with your friends if you're connected through LAN connection. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you signed in your Xbox accounts on both computers when playing the game?
    • Have you checked if your Windows 10 computer is updated?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Rise of Nations

1. Rise of Nations - Similar Threads - Rise Nations

2. rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023: i got the rise of nation in my pc in the microsoft store but suddenly when i try to play the game don't start and take me out. somebody else with same problem?...
  3. rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023: i got the rise of nation in my pc in the microsoft store but suddenly when i try to play the game don't start and take me out. somebody else with same problem?...
  4. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  5. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  6. I want to play rise of nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to play rise of nations: The computer says I have to log in as a administrator privilege. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-rise-of-nations/5e4d8a57-40af-4475-af4d-5252c858bec5
  7. I want to play rise of nations

I want to play rise of nations: The computer says I have to log in as a administrator privilege. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-rise-of-nations/5e4d8a57-40af-4475-af4d-5252c858bec5
  8. Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version: i cant move my cursor in rise of nation trail version what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving-in-rise-of-nation-trail-version/47ff60b6-f8fe-4fb2-a7ec-c045eb25ff05
  9. Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version: i cant move my cursor in rise of nation trail version what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving-in-rise-of-nation-trail-version/47ff60b6-f8fe-4fb2-a7ec-c045eb25ff05
  10. Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services: When I click on "Multiplayer Game" I am getting "Unable to connect to online services" error as shown in below image. I checked Firewall, Network Connectivity, Multiple re-install, Cache clear up, etc. The XBOX Networking is also able to connect successfully with NAT Type =...