Windows 10: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought rise of the tomb raider around 2 years ago and at the time I didnt realise my version was limited to xbox one, its the anniversary edition so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LanternGamer, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider

I bought rise of the tomb raider around 2 years ago and at the time I didnt realise my version was limited to xbox one, its the anniversary edition so it includes all the dlcs. I got a message from an Xbox Gamer support left before answer so i saw this later saying it might be possible to access it from the xbox app, how do I go about doing that?

:)

LanternGamer, Jul 10, 2020

2. Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?

I cannot find an official answer to the question of whether or not the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider has Denuvo. If anyone has a link to the official documentation regarding Denuvo and the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider,
    please share it with me. Thanks.

Player077505172, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Pjtuts Win User
    Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, Jul 10, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

BossDweeb, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Rise Tomb Raider

2. No se escucha tomb raider 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No se escucha tomb raider 2013: Hola tengo un problema, y es que no se escucha tomb raider 2013, yo tengo Windows 11. Por ahora es en el único juego que me ha pasada y no se que hacer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-se-escucha-tomb-raider-2013/40c49b05-feef-49a1-a8f9-388fffd4df53
  3. No se escucha tomb raider 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No se escucha tomb raider 2013: Hola tengo un problema, y es que no se escucha tomb raider 2013, yo tengo Windows 11. Por ahora es en el único juego que me ha pasada y no se que hacer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-se-escucha-tomb-raider-2013/40c49b05-feef-49a1-a8f9-388fffd4df53
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of the Tomb Raider crashing on startup: Brother got rise of the tomb raider from the microsoft store and every time he starts it it'll pop up the start screen and then crash and open up a microsoft edge support edge prompting him to put in his email. the page gives no reason for the error or any info at all and he...
  5. The shadow of tomb raider

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The shadow of tomb raider: Hello,i would like to ask if it would work The shadow of the tomb raider on my hp omen laptop if i would buy it.I see only xbox things and i was wondering so i dont buy it and after its not gonna work....
  6. a valid license for rise of the tomb raider could not be retrieved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a valid license for rise of the tomb raider could not be retrieved: Since installing Windows update KB4550945 I get this message starting rise of the tomb raider. I've set back the app, no result. Same same. I deinstalled it and reinstalled it, no result. Any Ideas? thx...
  7. Rise of the tomb raider HDR support on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of the tomb raider HDR support on windows 10: Hello id like to know if rise of the tomb raider supports HDR on Windows 10 or if it will be implemented in the future?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-hdr-support-on-windows-10/665780f6-7129-4f65-abe1-3b65e132b15d
  8. Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list. Other...
  9. Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?: I cannot find an official answer to the question of whether or not the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider has Denuvo. If anyone has a link to the official documentation regarding Denuvo and the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider, please share it...
  10. rise of the tomb raider DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of the tomb raider DX12: Its in the title *Smile the latest patch gives DX12 in rise of the tomb raider *Smile 43816