Windows 10: Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

Discus and support Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First thing you have to do is turn Direct play on. Go to Programs & Features > Turn Windows Features on or off > Go down to "Legacy Components" > put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JerichoRuss, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

First thing you have to do is turn Direct play on.

Go to Programs & Features > Turn Windows Features on or off > Go down to "Legacy Components" > put a check mark in Direct Play.

1. Install Risk II
    2. Go to C:\\Program Files (x86)\Microprose
    3. Right click <Microprose> folder.
    4. Select <Properties> bottom of menu.
    5. Go to <Security> tab.
    6. Select <Advanced> below permissions.
    7. <For special permissions or advanced settings>
    8. At top of page, select <Owner>, change to “Administrators” or a Administrator account.
    9. Select <Replace owner on subcontainers & objects>
    10. Go to the Risk II icon on desktop or Start menu.
    11. Right click Risk II icon, go to properties > Compatibility tab > Change settings for all users > select <Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
    12. Apply changes.
    13. Play Risk II & have fun!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work. 619db3c6-f436-492f-9571-1dec93c8f768?upload=true.png

:)

JerichoRuss, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

1. Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work. - Similar Threads - Risk

2. Window's Defender is saying that I have a severe risk on my computer that is affecting a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window's Defender is saying that I have a severe risk on my computer that is affecting a...: Recently I've been playing the game Everhood and one of the achievements is to get a total of 150,000 jump rolls which involves pressing the jump button and a left or right button at the same time. However, I have a busy life and I didn't have the time to sit down and tap a...
  3. Window's Defender is saying that I have a severe risk on my computer that is affecting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Defender is saying that I have a severe risk on my computer that is affecting a...: Recently I've been playing the game Everhood and one of the achievements is to get a total of 150,000 jump rolls which involves pressing the jump button and a left or right button at the same time. However, I have a busy life and I didn't have the time to sit down and tap a...
  4. Window's Defender is saying that I have a severe risk on my computer that is affecting a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?: <Moved from the Word forum>Before lending my PC to someone else, I took the precaution of creating a guest account with non-administrative privileges. Despite this measure, I'm concerned about the possibility of the person exploiting the guest account to compromise my system....
  6. Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?

Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?: <Moved from the Word forum>Before lending my PC to someone else, I took the precaution of creating a guest account with non-administrative privileges. Despite this measure, I'm concerned about the possibility of the person exploiting the guest account to compromise my system....
  7. Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?: How does saving to Network Drive Folder adds Data Loss Prevention risk? I am not sending a file out. I am trying to automate saving a Attachment When Email Arrive.My environment is Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Outlook 365 Business....
  8. Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?

Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?: How does saving to Network Drive Folder adds Data Loss Prevention risk? I am not sending a file out. I am trying to automate saving a Attachment When Email Arrive.My environment is Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Outlook 365 Business....
  9. Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Cannot get Edge to stop automatically signing me in.....HUGE security risk!

Cannot get Edge to stop automatically signing me in.....HUGE security risk!: Edge won't stop signing me in automatically to my microsoft account when I open the browser. I need to send it in for repairs and this is a security issue since anyone will be able to access my account! I have signed out of my account on both Edge and Chrome, changed my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. risk 2 for windows 10

2. risk for windows 10

3. risk ii for windows 10

4. risk ii windows 10,
  5. Risk II on windows 10,
  6. run risk ii on windows 10,
  7. risk 2 windows 10,
  8. risk ii game for windows 10,
  9. windows 10 risks,
  10. risk windows 10,
  11. running Risk II on windows,