Windows 10: RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update.

Discus and support RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the last XBOX ONE update my RISK game will not play. It gets as far as connecting to the UBISOFT server, locks up, and kicks me back out to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alphanumeric, Aug 30, 2016.

1. RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update.

After the last XBOX ONE update my RISK game will not play. It gets as far as connecting to the UBISOFT server, locks up, and kicks me back out to the Home screen.
    I went through the whole XBOX ONE Game Won't Start trouble shooter, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...reeze-solution
    I've Reset My Console, reinstalled the game, deleted all saved content etc. As per the trouble shooter. Even if I select skip, on the connecting to UBISOFT server screen, it locks up on the next screen. I can hear an audio hiss/noise in the background, then I'm kicked out to the Home Screen. Monopoly installed on the same XBOB ONE works without issue and connects to the UBISOFT server without issue. Both games were Digital purchases with the same account.
    OS Version 10.0.14393.1040 (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160816-1851)fre,

I posted on the XBOX ONE forum and UBISOFT Forum. At this point I'm looking to see if anybody else is having similar issues.

:)

alphanumeric, Aug 30, 2016
  2. CliffZ66 Win User

MPG files will no longer play after Windows 10 update

Short follow up to my last post: I uninstalled KB4013429 and now Windows Media Player and VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe now
    will play mpg files again. The KB4013429 update is clearly the culprit. However, I am not knowledgeable enough to recommend this as a short term fix until a better one comes from Microsoft and point out that everyone
    that does this proceeds at their own risk! This is
    not a recommendation from Microsoft.

CliffZ66, Aug 30, 2016
  3. screensaver will not activate after last update

Winver result: Version 1703 (OS build 15063.674)
    No error message appears. Screensaver is non-functional after the last update (worked beautifully up to that point – tho’ the photo gallery exit function re space bar or mouse click stopped several updates prior)

sabrina33541, Aug 30, 2016
  4. RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update.

Just got a reply from UBISOFT Tech support that appears to work. I got past the screen that locks up and was able to start a game.

At this time the team is currently investigating reports of Risk crashing to the dashboard when attempting to connect to online services on Xbox One.
    Online play will not be possible until the issue is resolved.
    Please try this workaround to play online:
    1. Unplug the Ethernet cable or disable your connection
    2. Start risk and choose your profile
    3. Continue until you get the screen to appear that connections are unavailable and to either retry or you can select the Risk tile in the top right to start offline
    4. Once you are playing offline against AI, you can reconnect your connection.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your continued patience while the team works to resolve the issue.

alphanumeric, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update.

1. RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update. - Similar Threads - RISK play last

2. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after last update: Hi As written in the title I have some issues with this update.When I right click on the desktop it only shows part of the right click option context like so:Naturally when I delete the update it goes back to normal, but I don't want to delete every update that cause this...
  3. No internet after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet after last update: After build 21296 i installed the Cumulative update. The result was that i couldn't access my pin number and I had to reset my Ms password. After that, I saw I had no Internet. No troubleshooter worked. I couldn't reset my PC, I can't do anything anymore. Please tell me what...
  4. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  5. No audio after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio after last update: So 2 days ago i updated my Windows to the latest version and with the update the sound just went missing. I know for a fact that my headphones aren't a problem because they work just fine on my phone, i also connected my PC to my TV to see if it was a problem with windows...
  6. Cannot access one particular website after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access one particular website after last update: After the most recent update on 8/1/19, I cant access one of my regular websites that I visit. It says ' This site cannot be reached'. and 'The connection was reset.' Any idea how to correct this?...
  7. problems after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  8. your pc is at risk update

your pc is at risk update: Hello! This is Ronnie and I bought a new laptop on Christmas. I have been getting the "Your Pc is at risk" pop up and that I need to update it. However, when I pressed update, I waited till it finished and then it returned to 0%. Later on I kept it for the whole night and...
  9. Risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Risk: I just bought risk from the microsoft store on my pc and now it wont let me install it on my device. Is there anything i can change to make it install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/risk/31de6d96-8c96-4dfe-abff-b30f6ea70d14
  10. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...