Windows 10: Road Angel PURE wont connect via USB to DELL Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Road Angel PURE wont connect via USB to DELL Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Road Angel PURE (speed camera detector for a car), and my Windows 10 laptop doesn't like it when I plug it in (any usb port). It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rob 1 2 3, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Rob 1 2 3 Win User

Road Angel PURE wont connect via USB to DELL Windows 10 laptop

I have a Road Angel PURE (speed camera detector for a car), and my Windows 10 laptop doesn't like it when I plug it in (any usb port).

It doesn't communicate, and instead of displaying the normal working screen goes to a blank screen with just "Road Angel" written across it (like it does when first booting up). Afterwards the only way to get it to boot up is to press the hidden reset button on it.

I also have a Windows Vista PC, and it doesn't do it when plugged into that, but that operating system is too old for the updating software.

Could this be some sort of driver issue (I've been told it should be seen as an "IBM usb device"), or possibly something security wise on my laptop blocking it. My laptop is a company one.

Thanks, Rob

:)

Rob 1 2 3, Jan 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jan 16, 2019
  4. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Road Angel PURE wont connect via USB to DELL Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Road Angel PURE

2. Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb: I wanted to transfer files over from my laptop to my desktop both windows today but when I tried connecting both of them together via a USB cable, there was no usb device detected inside the file explorer. I can transfer files over when connecting my phone to desktop/laptop...
  3. Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb: I wanted to transfer files over from my laptop to my desktop both windows today but when I tried connecting both of them together via a USB cable, there was no usb device detected inside the file explorer. I can transfer files over when connecting my phone to desktop/laptop...
  4. W11 Upgrade from W10 via pure install from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Upgrade from W10 via pure install from USB: Hello!I would like to ask if the associated Windows 10 Pro key will be upgraded on my account alongside with a fresh Windows 11 Install.I have not tried it before, but if it is time to upgrade to 11 Strictly through clean install - No upgrade. I'd like to know if the...
  5. W11 Upgrade from W10 via pure install from USB

W11 Upgrade from W10 via pure install from USB: Hello!I would like to ask if the associated Windows 10 Pro key will be upgraded on my account alongside with a fresh Windows 11 Install.I have not tried it before, but if it is time to upgrade to 11 Strictly through clean install - No upgrade. I'd like to know if the...
  6. Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable: Hi, so i have an xbox one controller, and ive been using usb to play with my pc, but just recently it just stopped working for some reason. The controller recieves power but when i press and hold the xbox button it continues to idle, and not stay static. The drivers have been...
  7. Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable

Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable: Hi, so i have an xbox one controller, and ive been using usb to play with my pc, but just recently it just stopped working for some reason. The controller recieves power but when i press and hold the xbox button it continues to idle, and not stay static. The drivers have been...
  8. My controller wont connect to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller wont connect to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  9. Android not connecting to Windows via USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android not connecting to Windows via USB: Here's the scenario: I connect my Android device ( running on Android 9/Pie) to PC (on windows 10) via USB. It connects to windows (confirmed by sound of connection) and starts charging. I go through the USB options on phone and switch to 'File Transfer' option. Now...
  10. Dell Windows 10 & Toshiba estudio237 connected via USB but does NOT work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Windows 10 & Toshiba estudio237 connected via USB but does NOT work: I have a new Windows 10 computer and an old Toshiba EStudio237 printer/copier. The sound chimes when I turn my printer on and off so I know windows recognizes the USB connect. The printer will not come up on the list, cannot find it to add it, and when downloading the only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roadangel pure not detected by usb