Windows 10: Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ge/m-p/2175170

Browsers and Mail - How to Enable or Disable Open PDF files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

How to Enable Two Page View for PDF in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Browsers and Mail - How to Enable or Disable Quick Menu for PDF Files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Add or Remove Define on Context Menu for PDF Files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

:)

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ge/m-p/1467667

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Roadmap PDF reader

2. Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?: Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft? I have no PDF Reader so I am finding the most trusted Microsoft PDF Reader Except Edge. If there any please inform....
  3. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  4. Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that fulfills the needs of compatibility, reliability and security for you and your organization.The feedback we received from you with the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here...
  5. Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge: I have a computer in my organization that keeps switching the default PDF reader to Edge. We have wiped the profile and rebuilt it, replaced the laptop with a new fresh image to no avail. The users default PDF reader keeps switching from Adobe DC Pro to Edge. We do not...
  6. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  8. Edge: Force Download PDF Files, or Open in Reader?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Force Download PDF Files, or Open in Reader?: ... Or is there anyway I could use adobe reader to open PDF documents in EDGE? ... Is there a way to force Edge to download PDF Files, or open in Acrobat Reader? 13696
  9. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...
  10. Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap: Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap In addition to web APIs, the extension API allows extensions to achieve deeper integration with the browser host. This API gives developers access to Microsoft Edge’s browser features such as tab and window manipulation. Check out...