Windows 10: Roamed thème files

Discus and support Roamed thème files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What roamed theme files folder do in %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\RoamedThemeFiles\DesktopBackground... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Roamed thème files

What roamed theme files folder do in

%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\RoamedThemeFiles\DesktopBackground

:)

Tril645, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Roaming folder's setting not loaded comepletely?

I assume you are talking about this folder:

c:\Users\Jianwei\AppData\Roaming

If so then these steps should fix the problem:

1. Mark the code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Click the Start globe.
    3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    4. Press Enter.

cmd.exe /c attrib -h -r /s /d "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming" & pause

Frederik Long, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Roamed thème files

Lumina phone will not quit roaming. I've rebooted hundreds of times nothing is working

Hello,

That's strange. Let's work on this by providing the following information:

• What is the OS build currently installed on your phone? To check, go to
      Settings
      > System > About > More info.
    • When did the issue start?
    • What other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

You can also try the steps below to help you turn on or off data roaming:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Select Settings.
    • Tap Cellular+SIM.
    • Tick Data roaming options.
    • Choose either Roam or Don't roam.
    • Then, restart your phone to refresh it.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Roamed thème files

1. Roamed thème files - Similar Threads - Roamed thème files

2. Roaming Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming Folder: I just received my laptop today from a company that replaced the hard drive with an SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10 version 21h2. While trying to move some data and apps to this computer from the spare computer I found that I do mot have a c:\users\username\roaming\...
  3. Roaming Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roaming Folder: I just received my laptop today from a company that replaced the hard drive with an SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10 version 21h2. While trying to move some data and apps to this computer from the spare computer I found that I do mot have a c:\users\username\roaming\...
  4. Roaming Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AppData Roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    AppData Roaming: c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wjdvdtdI am getting this type of message on a black screen on the startup of the windows 10.so can someone please help me out what is the problem?...
  6. I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming.: I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming. I have tried using the run command on my computer, but it says it can not find it. If anyone could give any advice, that would be very helpful....
  7. Strange file at AppData/Roaming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange file at AppData/Roaming: Hi everyone, After cleaning my PC, I found a strange file located at C:\Users\facu_\AppData\Roaming\Stuartis. It has an .exe file named Ruch3idim.exe 340 MB. I can't find something related to "Stuartis" or "Ruch3idim" on Google it seems very strange for me. I scanned it...
  8. Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming: [ATTACH] Please help me find solution to this. I am curious enough to try new things on my laptop and suddenly in that this problem arise. Will it affect my hard drive data?...
  9. appdata roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    appdata roaming: y am I or it roaming??? **** is it meaning? I haven't moved for ages I only roam to the fridge bleedin confuses me this interwebby stuff does, giz a shout cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-roaming/20a7b3de-7438-4266-94de-3ed825c78d75
  10. App data roaming file at startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    App data roaming file at startup?: So i installed windows 10 and when i get to my desktop i'm ask what i want to do with a app data roaming file. The file info is 77b8df.1945a74. I tried opening it but i get a blank page. I ran a virus and mall ware scans and nothing. What can i do to get rid of this popping...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roamedthemefiles

2. what is roamed windows files