Windows 10: Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive

Discus and support Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloIn my Onedrive, I have a folder called E:\OneDrive\Kiki - appdata\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows with 2 subfolders, Recent and Start Menu.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gpm_kp, Jan 10, 2022.

1. gpm_kp Win User

Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive

HelloIn my Onedrive, I have a folder called E:\OneDrive\Kiki - appdata\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows with 2 subfolders, Recent and Start Menu.I dont quite understand why it's there and not in the normal appdata section in C:\Users\Kiki\AppData\Roaming. I've tried to reset the location of the Roaming folder to default but no that hasn't helped. If anyone can provide a fix, that would be lovely!Thanks!!

:)

gpm_kp, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jan 10, 2022
  3. Roaming folder's setting not loaded comepletely?

I assume you are talking about this folder:

c:\Users\Jianwei\AppData\Roaming

If so then these steps should fix the problem:

1. Mark the code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Click the Start globe.
    3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    4. Press Enter.

cmd.exe /c attrib -h -r /s /d "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming" & pause

Frederik Long, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Roaming AppData folder

2. Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive: HelloIn my Onedrive, I have a folder called E:\OneDrive\Kiki - appdata\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows with 2 subfolders, Recent and Start Menu.I dont quite understand why it's there and not in the normal appdata section in C:\Users\Kiki\AppData\Roaming. I've tried to reset...
  3. Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive: HelloIn my Onedrive, I have a folder called E:\OneDrive\Kiki - appdata\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows with 2 subfolders, Recent and Start Menu.I dont quite understand why it's there and not in the normal appdata section in C:\Users\Kiki\AppData\Roaming. I've tried to reset...
  4. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  5. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  6. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...

Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...: I've uninstalled a password manager app called ''Myki'' from my pc but it has still a folder in hidden Appdata/Roaming/.. i dont want any traces left because i need a fresh reinstall.. deleting a folder in hidden Roaming folder cause any trouble? actually i've deleted it but...
  8. “Postman21” folder in appdata - roaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Postman21” folder in appdata - roaming: Today I found a folder in my roaming folder called Postman21, inside there was just a file called “requests”, no extension and Windows just recognised it as File. It showed up a week ago according to the properties of it, and I deleted it out of not knowing what it is. Can...
  9. appdata roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    appdata roaming: y am I or it roaming??? **** is it meaning? I haven't moved for ages I only roam to the fridge bleedin confuses me this interwebby stuff does, giz a shout cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-roaming/20a7b3de-7438-4266-94de-3ed825c78d75
  10. AppData Roaming folder

AppData Roaming folder: I have accidentally deleted my AppData folder and I can't recover it. I bought my laptop from UK and the windows and drivers were preinstalled in it. And I have not any disc form where I can redownload drivers or windows licensed version. what should I do even powershell is...