Windows 10: Roaming profile error

Discus and support Roaming profile error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JULIEBOYCE5, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Roaming profile error

Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the hard way to back up your back up But for some reason not to long after my pc started to freeze up, not respond and then I got this....Im on the account right now here. So I know my microsoft account is fine. Not sure wht to make of it, also there are a few other problems. The microsoft store is missing my entire library of apps. It tells me my library is empty to add apps!!! Oh and I get a prompt on the firewall that says some settings have been blocked by your administrator. HELLO I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR/OWNER/ONLY USER!

Roaming profile error 18dc6b8c-2e09-4ca7-a74f-3278a4ed5755?upload=true.png

:)

JULIEBOYCE5, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Tony Win User

Windows 10 roaming profile error

New Windows 10 client that has existing windows 7 roaming profile.

Windows 10 has created .V5 profile folder but fails to create username folder in users folder on local drive, giving the using temp profile error message.

Given domain user admin permissions on Win10 machine but still no joy, an ideas what to do next?

3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Roaming profile error

How to disable roaming profile on Windows 10

Hi Tudor,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for disabling roaming profile and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Configure advanced user profile" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Change type button.

4. Then change to Local profile.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Roaming profile error

1. Roaming profile error - Similar Threads - Roaming profile error

2. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  3. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  4. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Roaming Profile issue

Roaming Profile issue: hello i start a new job and they are using roaming profile and few user like me if i pin some app in the task bar set some parameter in outlook signature, etc.. if i reboot its lost.what could it be i dont have all access for now so i cannot verify my self some at the AD let...
  6. Change roaming to local profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change roaming to local profile: Hi all,Hope you can help me with this. I have a computer with a roaming profile.When I try to change it to local, it remains as roaming I go to system, profiles, and change from roaming to local. I don´t get any error. It simply doesn´t change it.What is happening?. Any idea...
  7. Change roaming to local profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change roaming to local profile: Hi all,Hope you can help me with this. I have a computer with a roaming profile.When I try to change it to local, it remains as roaming I go to system, profiles, and change from roaming to local. I don´t get any error. It simply doesn´t change it.What is happening?. Any idea...
  8. Change roaming to local profile

9. Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

Roaming profile was not completely synchronized: Hi, When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve. I have had a search around and I...
  10. Loading Student Roaming Profiles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Student Roaming Profiles: Hi We have windows 10 Pro in our student labs. Whenever a student logs in for the first time it takes a lot of time to prepare his profile and loading files Is it possible to load it faster and have same settings of profile for all users and simply login thanks 45081