Windows 10: Roaming profile error

Discus and support Roaming profile error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JULIEBOYCE5, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Roaming profile error

Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the hard way to back up your back up But for some reason not to long after my pc started to freeze up, not respond and then I got this....Im on the account right now here. So I know my microsoft account is fine. Not sure wht to make of it, also there are a few other problems. The microsoft store is missing my entire library of apps. It tells me my library is empty to add apps!!! Oh and I get a prompt on the firewall that says some settings have been blocked by your administrator. HELLO I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR/OWNER/ONLY USER!

Roaming profile error 18dc6b8c-2e09-4ca7-a74f-3278a4ed5755?upload=true.png

:)

JULIEBOYCE5, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Tony Win User

Windows 10 roaming profile error

New Windows 10 client that has existing windows 7 roaming profile.

Windows 10 has created .V5 profile folder but fails to create username folder in users folder on local drive, giving the using temp profile error message.

Given domain user admin permissions on Win10 machine but still no joy, an ideas what to do next?

3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Roaming profile error

How to disable roaming profile on Windows 10

Hi Tudor,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for disabling roaming profile and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Configure advanced user profile" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Change type button.

4. Then change to Local profile.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Roaming profile error

1. Roaming profile error - Similar Threads - Roaming profile error

2. Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On a computer that’s running Windows 10, you may experience logon or logoff delays when you use roaming user profiles. In this post, we will address the roaming profile sync error & logon, logoff delays on Windows 10. Your roaming [...] This post Your...
  3. Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roaming profile was not completely synchronized: Hi, When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve. I have had a search around and I...
  4. Win 10 + 2012 R2 and Roaming Profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 + 2012 R2 and Roaming Profiles: So... I'm trying to set up roaming profiles on Windows Server 2012 R2 on a Dell PowerEdge 2900. The server machine is a standard config, raid, dual chip, etc. The WIndows 10 CLient is a standard machine as well, no fancy or off the wall hardware configurations there either....
  5. Roaming Profile Adjusting DPI Scaling (Looking for Fix)

Roaming Profile Adjusting DPI Scaling (Looking for Fix): Hi guys, We have a roaming profile that we use on multiple pc's however each pc has a different screen size. Some are 4k screens, some are projectors, some are double projectors also some are normal monitors. Each time we log onto a PC with the roaming profile, Windows 10...
  6. how to prevent roaming profile when internet is not available

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to prevent roaming profile when internet is not available: I finished correcting a relative's pc which they started the upgrade to windows 10. PC uses a usb-to-wireless network adapter to connect to internet. I brought the pc home and plugged it in to my router via cat6 cable to finish upgrading to windows 10 and put classic shell...
  7. Roaming profile problem with windows 10

Roaming profile problem with windows 10: Hi. I have installed a new win 10 client, and sign in to my domain running on Windows 2012 R2 std edition. But i have a problem when the user logon. The new profile patch is Automatic created on server \\servername\profile$\username.v5 But when i logoff client,...
  8. Loading Student Roaming Profiles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Student Roaming Profiles: Hi We have windows 10 Pro in our student labs. Whenever a student logs in for the first time it takes a lot of time to prepare his profile and loading files Is it possible to load it faster and have same settings of profile for all users and simply login thanks 45081
  9. Generic Roaming error ID3

in Windows 10 Support
    Generic Roaming error ID3: Someone wrote here that Windows updates are increasingly behaving like viruses. I won't go that far BUT recently each update brings a host of errors to an otherwise well functioning computer (16mb ram; i7 4930k; win 10 professional with all updates). The latest is the...
  10. Start menu issue with roaming profile and search button .

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu issue with roaming profile and search button .: Hi, I've recently made a huge research about Roaming profiles in windows 10 and how to set up the start menu layout and all of that i've tried to test it before i upgrade all the computers in the campus i made some good and bad results, the good results was i was able to...