Windows 10: Roaming user profiles versioning incompatibility issues in Windows 10

Discus and support Roaming user profiles versioning incompatibility issues in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we examine why Roaming user profiles in Windows 10 and Windows Server are incompatible with Roaming user profiles in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 13, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Roaming user profiles versioning incompatibility issues in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 13, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Well you can try something like this... Delprof2 – User Profile Deletion Tool
    It is free to use, if you use for private use.

Quote from the Site page:

Deleting User Profile in Windows Using Delprof2

95Viper, Jan 13, 2020
  3. How to disable roaming profile on Windows 10

Hi Tudor,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for disabling roaming profile and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Configure advanced user profile" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Change type button.

4. Then change to Local profile.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Roaming user profiles versioning incompatibility issues in Windows 10

Win 10 + 2012 R2 and Roaming Profiles

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

I understand the inconvenience that can be caused when certain features do not work the way it is supposed to. We would suggest you to refer the
    Deploying Roaming User Profiles article as
    you have mentioned that you are trying to setup roaming profiles on Windows Server 2012 R2 for additional help.

However, if the issue is still with setting up roaming profiles on Windows server 2012 R2, I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums,
    where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for issues related to Windows server 2012 R2.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Roaming user profiles versioning incompatibility issues in Windows 10

1. Roaming user profiles versioning incompatibility issues in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Roaming user profiles

2. Recover a Roaming Profile after deletion - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover a Roaming Profile after deletion - Windows 10: I went to User Accounts > Configure advanced user profile properties > Deleted the profile This also deleted the USERNAME folder in C:Users\ I usually change the folder to USERNAME_Old before deleting the profile but this time I forgot Is there a way to get this...
  3. Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On a computer that’s running Windows 10, you may experience logon or logoff delays when you use roaming user profiles. In this post, we will address the roaming profile sync error & logon, logoff delays on Windows 10. Your roaming [...] This post Your...
  4. Mandatory Roaming profile users stuck at logoff after kb4522355 - any fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mandatory Roaming profile users stuck at logoff after kb4522355 - any fix?: After installing the above update or any cumulative after that one, my mandatory profile users get stuck logging of. It sits ans spins and says "Please wait for user profile service". It will sit there for hours. Other user types are not affected. I do note in the notes...
  5. New user profile issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New user profile issue: In my work we have a 1 desktop/laptop, that are connected to a domain, per user. In some cases someone has to sign on to another users PC. This is when the issue arises. As soon as another user logs on to the PC the windows search does not work, when you search for anything...
  6. Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roaming profile was not completely synchronized: Hi, When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve. I have had a search around and I...
  7. Win 10 + 2012 R2 and Roaming Profiles

Win 10 + 2012 R2 and Roaming Profiles: So... I'm trying to set up roaming profiles on Windows Server 2012 R2 on a Dell PowerEdge 2900. The server machine is a standard config, raid, dual chip, etc. The WIndows 10 CLient is a standard machine as well, no fancy or off the wall hardware configurations there either....
  8. Roaming profile problem with windows 10

Roaming profile problem with windows 10: Hi. I have installed a new win 10 client, and sign in to my domain running on Windows 2012 R2 std edition. But i have a problem when the user logon. The new profile patch is Automatic created on server \\servername\profile$\username.v5 But when i logoff client,...
  9. Loading Student Roaming Profiles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Student Roaming Profiles: Hi We have windows 10 Pro in our student labs. Whenever a student logs in for the first time it takes a lot of time to prepare his profile and loading files Is it possible to load it faster and have same settings of profile for all users and simply login thanks 45081
  10. Start menu issue with roaming profile and search button .

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu issue with roaming profile and search button .: Hi, I've recently made a huge research about Roaming profiles in windows 10 and how to set up the start menu layout and all of that i've tried to test it before i upgrade all the computers in the campus i made some good and bad results, the good results was i was able to...