Windows 10: Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!!

Discus and support Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I finally found this old pc game from 2002 and I really want to play with it but it is super slow on Windows 10 and it is impossible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EleninaEL, Jan 13, 2021.

1. EleninaEL Win User

Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello everyone, I finally found this old pc game from 2002 and I really want to play with it but it is super slow on Windows 10 and it is impossible to play! Anyone knows what I am doing wrong??

:)

EleninaEL, Jan 13, 2021

2. ROBIN HOOD LEGEND OF SHERWOOD LAG IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Sujay,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you tried to install the game in compatibility mode?

• Did you updates the graphics card?
    Kindly follow the below methods and check if the issue persist.

Method 1:

I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers. Refer to the below article to update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Method 2:

Step 1: Uninstall the game.

Refer to the below steps to uninstall the game.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, and select
      Programs and features.

• Right Click on Program/game (which you want to uninstall) and select
      uninstall.

• Click on yes if prompted.

• Reboot the system and check if you face the issue.
    Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows.To change compatibility settings
    manually for a program, right-click the program icon, click Properties, and then click the
    Compatibility tab. Follow the below steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the game setup file (game which you need to install again) and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Reference: I suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it helps. It also applies to other games.

Troubleshoot games.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/263039

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 13, 2021
  3. ROBIN HOOD LEGEND OF SHERWOOD LAG IN WINDOWS 10

Hi, Kiran Kishore,

I have followed the steps suggested by you but the game exits giving an error.

DebajyotiChanda, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!!

how to play old pc games

i found a old pc game called robin hood the legend of sherwood

i installed it on my windows 10 pc but it is too slow it lags i cannot play it

i tried using compatiblity troubleshoooting still no improvement

plz help

jmsjsph007, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!!

1. Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Robin Hood GAME

2. Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included: Hey ya'll! Thanks in advance for any help with this. It's really bothersome, and I appreciate any help you can offer.Been getting pretty frustrating crashes over the last week or 2. Honestly I feel like it's been going on for longer than that, but I thought I had figured it...
  3. help please with monitor games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help please with monitor games: theres this thing thats been happening for about half a year and iuts only when i connect my external monitor to my gaming laptop after anywhere between 5-10 minutes my hole computer freezes and lags out of nowhere making me restart my laptop...
  4. help please with monitor games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please with monitor games: theres this thing thats been happening for about half a year and iuts only when i connect my external monitor to my gaming laptop after anywhere between 5-10 minutes my hole computer freezes and lags out of nowhere making me restart my laptop...
  5. New pc while gaming “Clock_watchdog_timeout” please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc while gaming “Clock_watchdog_timeout” please help: Hi,I just got a new pc build when i lunch any game tried with five games it works for 5 to 10 minutes and then it just freezes and stuck until i hard shutdown by pressing the power button for a while some time it shows a blue screen with “Clock_watchdog_timeout” and not...
  6. New pc while gaming “Clock_watchdog_timeout” please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New pc while gaming “Clock_watchdog_timeout” please help: Hi,I just got a new pc build when i lunch any game tried with five games it works for 5 to 10 minutes and then it just freezes and stuck until i hard shutdown by pressing the power button for a while some time it shows a blue screen with “Clock_watchdog_timeout” and not...
  7. New pc while gaming “Clock_watchdog_timeout” please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help: Hello.I have ask this question beforehand but I don't think the problem ever got fully solved. I'm unsure as to why my PC crashes when I play games. The screen sort of goes black with a buzzing sound in my headset. The photo above looks a lot like what happens to my...
  9. Games minimizing, help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games minimizing, help please!: So...long story short, my games keeps minimizing by themselves. I'm playing for like 5-10-15 minutes and then my game get's minimized. I open the game, again, from the taskbar, keep playing and then it does it again. And so on... I can't play for the sake of my life. The...
  10. My new gaming pc is freezing randomly. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new gaming pc is freezing randomly. Please help.: PC Specs: Motherboard: ASRock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 Wifi AX CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x Video Card: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming OC Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16gb (2x8gb) DDR4 3200mhz Power Supply: Seasonic Focus Plus Series 750W 80+ Gold Storage: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 Nvme SSD OS:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. robin hood game lag fix