Windows 10: Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

Discus and support Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This has been an ongoing problem since about last month. Before January of this year, the app would launch fine and as intended. However, now I am... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DaveStrider, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

This has been an ongoing problem since about last month.

Before January of this year, the app would launch fine and as intended.

However, now I am running into issues with it.

Each time I try to launch the Windows Store App version of ROBLOX, it crashes within 1-3 seconds.

I have tried repairing it, reinstalling it, resetting it, using the troubleshooter, etc., but nothing seems to work.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

:)

DaveStrider, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Feb 16, 2019
  4. SadBitty Win User

Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

I'm having this problem now in 2018. I upgraded to Windows 10 last December, but all my apps were installed from CDs or downloaded exe installers (Winzip from website, Acrobat Reader, OpenOffice, etc.). Then this week I used the MS Store to install
    Windows 10 Minecraft, which works on my Windows 10 laptop. But Minecraft kept crashing, and I spent the last few days trying to fix Minecraft with driver updates and reinstalls and finally today found a thread that suggested the MS Store was broken - so I
    used the MS Store to install Roblox and Instagram and they're both exhibiting the same problem -- everything crashes closed a second after launching. I've run through “wsreset.exe”, resetting the apps from the Settings->Apps control panel, even
    uninstalling and reinstalling the apps. Nothing from the MS Store is working! Now what?

SadBitty, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

1. Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Roblox App Crashes

2. Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.: Hello, today I tried launching Roblox on my VR headset, but when I try to launch the program, Roblox immediately crashes. No error code or pop up, it just shows the Roblox beta app launcher for half a second, and crashes. I checked task manager it does not say "32bit",...
  3. Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.: Hello, today I tried launching Roblox on my VR headset, but when I try to launch the program, Roblox immediately crashes. No error code or pop up, it just shows the Roblox beta app launcher for half a second, and crashes. I checked task manager it does not say "32bit",...
  4. Roblox restars my pc upon launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox restars my pc upon launching: Every time i try to launch roblox it just restarts my whole pc.It works fine on the roblox website but not on the microsoft store.There's no error code or anything else.I've tried troubleshooting, reinstalling microsoft store, resetting the app etc, but nothing worked.System...
  5. Roblox restars my pc upon launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox restars my pc upon launching: Every time i try to launch roblox it just restarts my whole pc.It works fine on the roblox website but not on the microsoft store.There's no error code or anything else.I've tried troubleshooting, reinstalling microsoft store, resetting the app etc, but nothing worked.System...
  6. [Windows 11] Roblox Windows App Crashes on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] Roblox Windows App Crashes on Launch: Hey all! It's in the title. The Roblox app which you install from the Windows App Store always crashes on launch, and I don't know why. It just happened all of a sudden. And yes, I have tried following the steps shown here and it still won't work.If anyone has potential...
  7. [Windows 11] Roblox Windows App Crashes on Launch

[Windows 11] Roblox Windows App Crashes on Launch: Hey all! It's in the title. The Roblox app which you install from the Windows App Store always crashes on launch, and I don't know why. It just happened all of a sudden. And yes, I have tried following the steps shown here and it still won't work.If anyone has potential...
  8. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  9. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  10. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox crashes

2. roblox crashing

3. roblox keeps crashing 2019

4. roblox crashing windows 10,
  5. roblox app crashing windows 10,
  6. roblox crashed on windows 10,
  7. roblox app keeps crashing windows 10,
  8. roblox crash on launch,
  9. roblox crashes when opened,
  10. roblox crashing pc,
  11. roblox app crashing,