Windows 10: ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

Discus and support ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled the browser version of Roblox after having an overwhelming amount of issues with it and installed the version of it from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PrettyLegitUsername, Sep 17, 2020 at 1:47 AM.

1. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

I recently uninstalled the browser version of Roblox after having an overwhelming amount of issues with it and installed the version of it from the Microsoft store and it is having the same issue-- mostly. After pressing "play" on a game and getting into a server I've tested it on quite a few games so far w/ diff mechanics-- lots of animation-no animation, lots of content-little to no content, teleport-no teleport if I play ten to twenty minutes the whole app will crash, no notification or pop-ups. It opens just fine and I can leave it on the home page for as long as I want.

Is this happening to anyone else? I've uninstalled it twice, and reset it three times but I don't know what else to do from there I see other options but I don't know what they do so I'm not going to mess with them. I'm not very familiar with tech anything, so if anyone knows a solution i beg you to please dumb it down as much as possible-- you don't have to though, i don't mind looking stuff up haha. Have a good day and stay safe y'all!

Running Windows 10 Pro on my PC

Hope I'm doing this right--

:)

PrettyLegitUsername, Sep 17, 2020 at 1:47 AM

2. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 17, 2020 at 1:49 AM
  3. I can't play a certain game/games on the ROBLOX app

Hello. I was going to play some Windows Store Edition ROBLOX, on my favorite game. The game is called phantom forces. When i joined, it crashed. It works just fine with any other game on the Windows Store ROBLOX.

What symptoms i can think of and their possibility, for better replies:

Windows Store ROBLOX is unoptimized (Maybe)

Microsoft provides the MOBILE version with computer controls, therefore you can only play mobile games (This is true)

It's ROBLOX's fault (It's not, it works fine with other games)

Microsoft doesn't have a computer mode and a tablet mode for the app (Very true, and this applies for any games on Xbox in general)

My computer's hardware doesn't meet that certain game on ROBLOX (worked fine on my school laptops, so this is NOT true)

So either i'm hallucinating, or Microsoft is lazy.

I know Microsoft's app secrets. This is one.

Also, ROBLOX is my FAVORITE platform, so i'm really biting my tongue.

Edit: I can play it now, but please fix because i'm getting 10 fps and the graphics is locked at max.

Jeffrey Zhang (zhaje01), Sep 17, 2020 at 1:49 AM
  4. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 17, 2020 at 1:49 AM
Thema:

ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

1. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game - Similar Threads - ROBLOX App Microsoft

2. Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device: So i was trying to play roblox but when i opened it it would say initializing device and then close i’ve tried about ten times and sometime it opens the home screen but if i join a game it closed again i have tried to delete roblox reset it but it does nothing yesterday it...
  3. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows aCROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows aEXCLAMATION mark...
  4. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH][ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a CROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows a EXCLAMATION...
  5. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...
  6. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  7. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes: I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes. I tried rebooting my laptop even try to fromat but issue is not soled. Please help me with this issue. HP Laptop 15-da1074TX • 8th...
  8. Roblox from microsoft store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox from microsoft store error: Hello My Name is Will and recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close i have tried everything on google before going here roblox from the microsoft store used to work but it stopped Please Help....
  9. MS store roblox app crashing after initialization! please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS store roblox app crashing after initialization! please help!: Roblox crashes after initialization have had this for months but now it won't lemme play at all. I'm a youtuber and i have an Asus G11. its getting annoying now....
  10. BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming

BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming: Hello, First of all,thanks for helping me.I`ve had this issue for a year now.I`ve tried memtest/CPU and GPU stress test.Everything was fine,temperature was ok. I included the required files. Thanks for your time, Alex UPDATE:GPU it`s fine and i`ve managed to fix it...