Windows 10: ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

Discus and support ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled the browser version of Roblox after having an overwhelming amount of issues with it and installed the version of it from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PrettyLegitUsername, Sep 17, 2020.

1. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

I recently uninstalled the browser version of Roblox after having an overwhelming amount of issues with it and installed the version of it from the Microsoft store and it is having the same issue-- mostly. After pressing "play" on a game and getting into a server I've tested it on quite a few games so far w/ diff mechanics-- lots of animation-no animation, lots of content-little to no content, teleport-no teleport if I play ten to twenty minutes the whole app will crash, no notification or pop-ups. It opens just fine and I can leave it on the home page for as long as I want.

Is this happening to anyone else? I've uninstalled it twice, and reset it three times but I don't know what else to do from there I see other options but I don't know what they do so I'm not going to mess with them. I'm not very familiar with tech anything, so if anyone knows a solution i beg you to please dumb it down as much as possible-- you don't have to though, i don't mind looking stuff up haha. Have a good day and stay safe y'all!

Running Windows 10 Pro on my PC

Hope I'm doing this right--

:)

PrettyLegitUsername, Sep 17, 2020

2. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 17, 2020
  3. I can't play a certain game/games on the ROBLOX app

Hello. I was going to play some Windows Store Edition ROBLOX, on my favorite game. The game is called phantom forces. When i joined, it crashed. It works just fine with any other game on the Windows Store ROBLOX.

What symptoms i can think of and their possibility, for better replies:

Windows Store ROBLOX is unoptimized (Maybe)

Microsoft provides the MOBILE version with computer controls, therefore you can only play mobile games (This is true)

It's ROBLOX's fault (It's not, it works fine with other games)

Microsoft doesn't have a computer mode and a tablet mode for the app (Very true, and this applies for any games on Xbox in general)

My computer's hardware doesn't meet that certain game on ROBLOX (worked fine on my school laptops, so this is NOT true)

So either i'm hallucinating, or Microsoft is lazy.

I know Microsoft's app secrets. This is one.

Also, ROBLOX is my FAVORITE platform, so i'm really biting my tongue.

Edit: I can play it now, but please fix because i'm getting 10 fps and the graphics is locked at max.

Jeffrey Zhang (zhaje01), Sep 17, 2020
  4. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

1. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game - Similar Threads - ROBLOX App Microsoft

2. Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll: Hello since the 9th of December 2023, I have been getting an issue with my Roblox Player not the Microsoft app where it would close without any warning after around 10-20 minutes of playtime, this started happening when I got an error about my Roblox memory dump and so I was...
  3. Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll: Hello since the 9th of December 2023, I have been getting an issue with my Roblox Player not the Microsoft app where it would close without any warning after around 10-20 minutes of playtime, this started happening when I got an error about my Roblox memory dump and so I was...
  4. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game: Hi,The original roblox app doesn't seem to work on my pc, so I downloaded the one from the store.But when I try to join a game it just crash.I'm on windows 11...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game

Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game: Hi,The original roblox app doesn't seem to work on my pc, so I downloaded the one from the store.But when I try to join a game it just crash.I'm on windows 11...
  6. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  7. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  8. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  9. The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The game crashes after about 20 minutes.: I start game, play approximately 20-30 minutes and screen freeze then game crashed. It's personaly trouble of windows, because i tried play games on linux and i don't seen this problem. Also not even game have this problem. Games i have this problem: CS GO, Genshin Impact,...
  10. BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming: Hello, First of all,thanks for helping me.I`ve had this issue for a year now.I`ve tried memtest/CPU and GPU stress test.Everything was fine,temperature was ok. I included the required files. Thanks for your time, Alex UPDATE:GPU it`s fine and i`ve managed to fix it...