Windows 10: Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941

Discus and support Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, Since my PC updated I've been having weird audio issues in Roblox games. Uninstalling this patch KB4512941 fixes the issue but each time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tony Parlione, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941

Hi there,

Since my PC updated I've been having weird audio issues in Roblox games. Uninstalling this patch KB4512941 fixes the issue but each time the update come back the problem happens again. The weird audio issues involve very loud sounds depending where you move the game camera, and up close the sound is really soft. I don't seem to have problems in other games just Roblox. The issue seems to go away if I enable Windows Sonic Spatial but it then loses the base and sounds dodgy.

I've tried all sorts of drivers from MS, ASUS and Realtek, no luck.

My Specs.

ASUS H170 Pro

Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC

Windows 10 64 bit

I am running in 2 channel stereo mode
    Hope someone can help me.

:)

Tony Parlione, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

spatial sound

Hi,

Windows Sonic is Microsoft’s audio platform for more immersive audio. It includes integrated spatial sound on Windows, with support for both surround and elevation audio cues.

We would like to more about your issue:

• Were there changes made on your device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to you prompt response.

Jose Est, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 11, 2019
  4. boop2951 Win User

Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941

Spatial Sound

I followed the instructions but when I got to #4 spatial sound said off and there was no other info or any way to turn it on. I hit return to default but that did nothing. Please help. my earphones are off .

boop2951, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941

1. Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941 - Similar Threads - Roblox audio issues

2. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spatial Sound: I use Dolby Atmos for spatial sound as it gives me better 3d sound for games. I keep running into an issue however. At least once a day Windows will switch my spatial sound from Dolby Atmos to Off on it's own. I then have to manually change it back to Dolby Atmos. Is there...
  3. Spatial audio issue with Blutetooth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spatial audio issue with Blutetooth?: Is it me or when trying to enable Dolby under the spatial audio portion of the sound control panel for my Bluetooth headphones windows locks up for a solid couple of minutes or two trying to change the setting? Is this common? Note when trying to change it for my Realtek...
  4. No Directional Audio or Spatial sound on Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Directional Audio or Spatial sound on Windows: Recently I had updated Windows to the newest update and I noticed that my audio was a little flat. I tried playing games and I noticed that there is no Directional audio, For example when I hear a gunshot there is no way of knowing what direction it was from. I am a seriously...
  5. Audio volume problem following Win10 KB4512941 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio volume problem following Win10 KB4512941 update: On 9/3/2019, my Windows 10 system updated with KB4512941. Since that time, any audio streaming (song, advertisement, autoplayed video or audio) begins playing at a very loud level. After 10 seconds, the volume fades to the intended volume I set in the Volume Control. Any...
  6. Network issues with KB4512941

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues with KB4512941: Installed KB4512941 then when windows started the network cables were not found even thou they were plugged in on both onboard card and network card. Thought at first it was a driver issue then after uninstalling reinstalling updating (no updates latest drivers) so couldn't...
  7. Update KB4512941 'Fails'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update KB4512941 'Fails': I have a unbranded desktop PC and a DELL laptop. Both were on build 18362.295. On 1st September both machines were offered updates KB4511555 followed by KB4512941. The DELL laptop updated flawlessly but the desktop PC would only install the first KB4511555. The second update...
  8. W10 update KB4512941

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 update KB4512941: I rec'd this update via W10 update this AM. I have a few questions regarding this update as follows: 1. Why would this update only be available when you run update manually? 2. Why is this an optional update? 3. Should I install this update? I look forward to anyone's...
  9. Spatial sound issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial sound issues: Hi, I recently downloaded the Dolby access app from the store for my other computer with windows 10. I had followed the on-screen steps to set up the Dolby atmos for my home theater but on the drop down menu in the spatial sound section, only the following two options were...
  10. Weak audio/sound since updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weak audio/sound since updating: I'm using a Lenovo Flex 3 laptop with windows 10 installed. 2 days ago, my windows installed updates automatically and I have not been able to hear audio on most videos clearly. Prior to this update, I would even lower the volume on most YT and facebook videos. Now, even the...
Tags: