Windows 10: Roblox bad performance

Discus and support Roblox bad performance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tanyinqin, Nov 28, 2023.

1. tanyinqin Win User

Roblox bad performance

I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game

:)

tanyinqin, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Nov 28, 2023
  3. BEX64 error in Roblox

The error report you provided indicates that Roblox crashed with a BEX64 error. BEX64 is a type of error code related to the Windows operating system, specifically indicating an issue with the application's execution.

Based on the information in the report, here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Update Roblox: Make sure you are using the latest version of Roblox. Check for updates in the Roblox client and ensure you have the most recent version installed. Updating the game may fix any known issues or bugs.

Check system requirements: Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running Roblox. Ensure that your operating system, graphics card drivers, and other software are up to date.

Disable unnecessary background programs: Some background programs or processes may interfere with Roblox. Temporarily disable any antivirus, firewall, or other security software, as well as any unnecessary applications running in the background, and then try running Roblox again.

Clear Roblox cache: Roblox stores temporary data and cache files on your computer. Clearing this cache may help resolve any corrupted or conflicting files. You can do this by following these steps:

Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Type "%localappdata%\Roblox\logs" (without quotes) and press Enter.

Delete all the files in the opened folder.

Reinstall Roblox: If the issue persists, consider uninstalling Roblox and performing a clean reinstall. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall Roblox from your computer through the Control Panel or by using the uninstaller included with the game.

Restart your computer.

Download the latest version of Roblox from the official website and reinstall it.

Contact Roblox support: If none of the above solutions work, it may be beneficial to reach out to Roblox support for further assistance. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or investigate the issue further.

Keep in mind that the provided error report does not provide extensive details about the cause of the crash, so these suggestions are general troubleshooting steps. It's always recommended to reach out to the game's official support channels for more targeted assistance.

Asyourwish, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Roblox bad performance

roblox cursor issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does it happen specifically with Roblox games or any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same Microsoft account.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset Roblox app

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Roblox app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Roblox bad performance

1. Roblox bad performance - Similar Threads - Roblox bad performance

2. Roblox bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox bad performance: I have geforce 1050 TI with I7-8750HAnd yetroblox isn't taking the whole cpu unlike the other game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bad-performance/e8dde180-887a-4bf3-90e8-5e0b9101b8b8
  3. Roblox games lagging badly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox games lagging badly.: Whenever I try to play a game on Roblox it will just lag really badly. This is not a Wi-Fi issue or something like that it will just continue to lag really bad, and I have tried almost everything like, reinstall Roblox, turn off and on my laptop, etc. This started to happen...
  4. Roblox games lagging badly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox games lagging badly.: Whenever I try to play a game on Roblox it will just lag really badly. This is not a Wi-Fi issue or something like that it will just continue to lag really bad, and I have tried almost everything like, reinstall Roblox, turn off and on my laptop, etc. This started to happen...
  5. Roblox games lagging badly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  7. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  8. Bad performance in browsers

Bad performance in browsers: Hello, i am currently experiencing some performance issues in search engines such as edge, chrome, and firefox, when i move the tabs around, they seem to be happening at a clunky framerate, which can make work harder to do. i believe it could be a driver or firmware issue....
  9. BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING: hi i downloaded windows 10 yesterday when i bought this laptop it was originally windows 8 games worked best at windows 8 then i moved to 8.1 games got a bit slower not much but when i moved to 10 they went very slow decreasing fps upto 30 fps and more then i updated drivers...
  10. Bad performance

Bad performance: The first I'm sorry for my google translate english I have an i7 7700k, 1060 6 GB, 16 GB RAM and normally I usually have a very fluid computer in the games but with the latest updates of Windows 10 it is fatal, I have all the updated drivers and tried to format the computer...