Windows 10: Roblox BSOD

Discus and support Roblox BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I have been getting this issue on my PC where I get the BSOD on Roblox. It has been happening for a while now. I contacted my tech company,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pussruss, Jun 15, 2022.

1. pussruss Win User

Roblox BSOD

Hi there, I have been getting this issue on my PC where I get the BSOD on Roblox. It has been happening for a while now. I contacted my tech company, which is geeksquad, they tried a bunch of things which include reinstalled windows 10. None of it worked. Is there anyone that can help me out please.

:)

pussruss, Jun 15, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Roblox BSOD

ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Roblox BSOD

1. Roblox BSOD - Similar Threads - Roblox BSOD

2. Driver power state failure BSOD when starting Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure BSOD when starting Roblox: When I try joining the game Innovation Inc. Spaceship, i get a BSOD with the error: Driver power state failure as soon as the game finishes loading. This didn't happen to me before but now it happens.Processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU G2010 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHzRAM: 8 gbType: 64...
  3. Driver power state failure BSOD when starting Roblox

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver power state failure BSOD when starting Roblox: When I try joining the game Innovation Inc. Spaceship, i get a BSOD with the error: Driver power state failure as soon as the game finishes loading. This didn't happen to me before but now it happens.Processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU G2010 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHzRAM: 8 gbType: 64...
  4. Driver power state failure BSOD when starting Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Roblox BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

Roblox BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation: Computer freezes completely and all audio stops then the computer blue screens and restarts when playing roblox. It is seemingly random.here is the minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/123QiN4EZs3iwtGI74fAdB6-R-n8Mwo_B/view?usp=drive_link...
  6. Roblox BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation: Computer freezes completely and all audio stops then the computer blue screens and restarts when playing roblox. It is seemingly random.here is the minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/123QiN4EZs3iwtGI74fAdB6-R-n8Mwo_B/view?usp=drive_link...
  7. Roblox BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Roblox causing me a bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox causing me a bsod: Hi to everyone, excuse me my english isnt good.So im an old roblox player, i play it since 2019 and i never got a problem, but a few weeks ago, after the big roblox update i got a bsod a few seconds after i join a game, I play other games like ssf2, halo and a wii game from...
  9. Roblox causing me a bsod

Roblox causing me a bsod: Hi to everyone, excuse me my english isnt good.So im an old roblox player, i play it since 2019 and i never got a problem, but a few weeks ago, after the big roblox update i got a bsod a few seconds after i join a game, I play other games like ssf2, halo and a wii game from...
  10. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc BSOD when i launch roblox: Hi my Pc has a big problem roblox cause it to BSODwhen i press play , the little pop pup appear 1 second after , my pc freeze and BSOD Also , there is a chance that instead of a BSOD it is a freeze i can fix it but i need to restart for that.i could previde you a scrennshot...