Windows 10: Roblox causing blue screen

Discus and support Roblox causing blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me, I have issue with my computer. Whenever I play roblox for about 5-20 minutes, my computer crashes and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhelipeSoares, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Roblox causing blue screen

Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me, I have issue with my computer. Whenever I play roblox for about 5-20 minutes, my computer crashes and a blue screen shows up. I've tried formating the computer and it didn't solve the problem, the computer runs other games like Counter Strike, Paladins, etc. with no problems at all. I really don't think it's the video card.

:)

PhelipeSoares, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Roblox causing blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Roblox causing blue screen

1. Roblox causing blue screen - Similar Threads - Roblox causing blue

2. Why does roblox causing blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does roblox causing blue screen error?: Hi I'm Toan, i upgraded this pc from window 7 to 8.1,in window 7 i play normally but in 8.1 it cause me a blue screen error said "irql_not_less_or_equal" i was so sad that because i cant play roblox,if there is a way please contact me....
  3. Why does roblox causing blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does roblox causing blue screen error?: Hi I'm Toan, i upgraded this pc from window 7 to 8.1,in window 7 i play normally but in 8.1 it cause me a blue screen error said "irql_not_less_or_equal" i was so sad that because i cant play roblox,if there is a way please contact me....
  4. Roblox causing blue screen

Roblox causing blue screen: It started after getting a recent roblox update which was around 5 days ago, the second roblox launcher says something like ready to play or whatever it just causes the blue screen. I tried updating my drivers and uninstalling an antivirus but nothing helped.The stop code i...
  5. Roblox causing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox causing blue screen: It started after getting a recent roblox update which was around 5 days ago, the second roblox launcher says something like ready to play or whatever it just causes the blue screen. I tried updating my drivers and uninstalling an antivirus but nothing helped.The stop code i...
  6. Roblox causing blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Roblox blue screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox blue screen issues: Hello. im having issues with my computer and I have no idea how to fix. so when I try to run roblox its runs for about 5 minutes and then my laptop blue screens. all my other games work great like fortnite minecraft among us and other games like that but roblox doesnt. I have...
  8. Roblox cause Blue screen

Roblox cause Blue screen: Hello! I play Roblox for 5 to 30 mins but after I close Roblox i get a blue screen it takes a min to get back to the system back, but it only happens when I close Roblox after playing. Specs:- cpu: Intel core i5 9th gen- Gpu: Nivida Mx110- RAM: 8And the Pc is HP all in one 22...
  9. Roblox cause Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox cause Blue screen: Hello! I play Roblox for 5 to 30 mins but after I close Roblox i get a blue screen it takes a min to get back to the system back, but it only happens when I close Roblox after playing. Specs:- cpu: Intel core i5 9th gen- Gpu: Nivida Mx110- RAM: 8And the Pc is HP all in one 22...
  10. Roblox Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox Blue Screen: I keep getting BSODS when playing Roblox. The error was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and was caused by kbdclass .sys This only happens on Roblox, no other games do this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can updating roblox cause blue screen of death

2. roblox blue screen of death

3. roblox bsod

4. roblox page_fault windows,
  5. can roblox cause a blue screen of death