Windows 10: Roblox causing blue screen

Discus and support Roblox causing blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me, I have issue with my computer. Whenever I play roblox for about 5-20 minutes, my computer crashes and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhelipeSoares, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Roblox causing blue screen

Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me, I have issue with my computer. Whenever I play roblox for about 5-20 minutes, my computer crashes and a blue screen shows up. I've tried formating the computer and it didn't solve the problem, the computer runs other games like Counter Strike, Paladins, etc. with no problems at all. I really don't think it's the video card.

:)

PhelipeSoares, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Roblox causing blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Roblox causing blue screen

1. Roblox causing blue screen - Similar Threads - Roblox causing blue

2. Photos App Causes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos App Causes Blue Screen: Occasionally when I open the Photos app I get a blue screen that says something about a stop code. The PC does something and once the process gets to 100% the PC restarts and then everything is fine. It only happens if I open the Photos app and even then it's not every time,...
  3. widisplayhookKmode.sys causing blue error screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    widisplayhookKmode.sys causing blue error screen: I recently downloaded widisplay onto my laptop. The app caused my laptop to load up with a blue error screen that stated underneath that the error was caused by widisplayhookKmode.sys. To fix this problem, I started my PC up in safe mode. After, I uninstalled the widisplay...
  4. Blue screen of death with unknown cause

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death with unknown cause: [IMG] My windows 10 HP desktop, keeps giving be the blue screen of death. I tried uninstalling recent Microsoft updates, removing downloaded programs with no luck. I actually did a complete system reset and I'm still getting the blue screen. HELP!!!!!!!...
  5. Blue Screen Caused By Skype

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Caused By Skype: I am currently working from home and every time I use Skype, in the middle of the call, the screen will cut out and give me a blue screen with the following text, "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and we'll restart for...
  6. Blue Screen Error, whats the cause?

Blue Screen Error, whats the cause?: Hey, I have continuously gotten BSODs on my computer for 6 years. I think it is driver related but not sure where to start. Providing minidumps for anyone willing to help find the issue. Minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qa4zYVtIXJIsI1fgH3UWH3xstJ-_ttrG...
  7. Blue Screen of Death caused by Ntfs.sys

Blue Screen of Death caused by Ntfs.sys: Hi, I just got a blue screen error when I am viewing chrome. minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhRjyI8wk-9gVsyG4?e=HG2EiX I would be really appreciated if you guys can help me out, thanks! ***Original title: BSOD Ntfs.sys***...
  8. Roblox Is Causing BSOD errors

Roblox Is Causing BSOD errors: so, first off i would like to say that my PC is brand new (got it 5 months ago), so there shouldnt be any issues with it just being old. So whenever my PC starts up every thing is fine and i can play games like Rainbow Six Siege without any errors, but when i play Roblox for...
  9. Roblox causing BSOD

Roblox causing BSOD: So it's been going on for a few weeks, when I play Roblox after about 20 minutes my laptop bluescreens. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000, and I got it back in September 2018 so it's not really ol enough to be having issues. Also, if I try to use Roblox after a bluescreen it...
  10. Blue Screen Errors Cause

Blue Screen Errors Cause: From past 3 to 4 months i was getting blue screen errors of different types.... one of the error defines of the HDD malfunction and my hp laptop also defines that....i recently changed the HDD and buyed a new one . After some time i am again getting this problem.....Does dual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can roblox cause a blue screen of death