Windows 10: Roblox causing bsod

Discus and support Roblox causing bsod in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been facing this problem since 5 days, 1 or 2 minutes after entering any roblox game, my computer gives a blue screen, what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed_1, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Ahmed_1 Win User

Roblox causing bsod

I've been facing this problem since 5 days, 1 or 2 minutes after entering any roblox game, my computer gives a blue screen, what should I do?

:)

Ahmed_1, Oct 21, 2022
  2. mnmnhf Win User

roblox causing bsod

hi, i did not get a proof but i got bsod by playing roblox.

i got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.

i also tryed to scan for malware but there was none.

one of the scan was from avast and the other one was from windows defender/microsoft defender.

and i also did system restore but i still get the bsod after i run roblox.

but if i run minecraft, it still run normal with no bsod.

hope someone responds.

mnmnhf, Oct 21, 2022
  3. Roblox causing BSOD IRQL

Every time I play a game other than Roblox my PC does not bluescreen but whenever I play Roblox it does. I have a minidump file of the most recent bluescreen if it would help find out what is causing the bluescreen.

BastienCheco, Oct 21, 2022
  4. Roblox causing bsod

Roblox Sometimes Causing BSOD(s)

Hello, I've played Roblox for years and never had any problems until recently. I will open a game and it will generally be fine, but sometimes when I tab back to the game my computer will get a BSOD with "System_Service_Expectation" As the error code. I had this happen twice in one day. Every other application or game I have is fine, it's just Roblox having this issue, and yes I tried uninstalling Roblox and re-installing it. Thank you for your help.

Here is the minidump folder: MiniDumps

Jacob Kaczmarek, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

Roblox causing bsod

1. Roblox causing bsod - Similar Threads - Roblox causing bsod

2. Roblox causing bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox causing bsod: I've been facing this problem since 5 days, 1 or 2 minutes after entering any roblox game, my computer gives a blue screen, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-causing-bsod/9cba2681-4b4d-4621-b5a1-59f8e393a503
  3. Roblox Sometimes Causing BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Sometimes Causing BSODs: Hello, I've played Roblox for years and never had any problems until recently. I will open a game and it will generally be fine, but sometimes when I tab back to the game my computer will get a BSOD with "System_Service_Expectation" As the error code. I had this happen twice...
  4. Roblox Sometimes Causing BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox Sometimes Causing BSODs: Hello, I've played Roblox for years and never had any problems until recently. I will open a game and it will generally be fine, but sometimes when I tab back to the game my computer will get a BSOD with "System_Service_Expectation" As the error code. I had this happen twice...
  5. roblox causing bsod

roblox causing bsod: hi, i did not get a proof but i got bsod by playing roblox.i got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.i also tryed to scan for malware but there was none.one of the scan was from avast and the other one was from windows defender/microsoft defender.and i also did system restore...
  6. roblox causing bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox causing bsod: hi, i did not get a proof but i got bsod by playing roblox.i got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.i also tryed to scan for malware but there was none.one of the scan was from avast and the other one was from windows defender/microsoft defender.and i also did system restore...
  7. ROBLOX causing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

ROBLOX causing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD: Everytime I pull out an item ingame It will Freeze my entire PC until The BSOD comes up. Ive got the dump file and analyzed it with Windbg Preview but my brain that has no high level knowledge of computers i have no idea what any of it means But I have a general idea that it...
  8. Roblox causing BSOD IRQL

Roblox causing BSOD IRQL: Every time I play a game other than Roblox my PC does not bluescreen but whenever I play Roblox it does. I have a minidump file of the most recent bluescreen if it would help find out what is causing the bluescreen....
  9. Roblox Is Causing BSOD errors

Roblox Is Causing BSOD errors: so, first off i would like to say that my PC is brand new (got it 5 months ago), so there shouldnt be any issues with it just being old. So whenever my PC starts up every thing is fine and i can play games like Rainbow Six Siege without any errors, but when i play Roblox for...
  10. Roblox causing BSOD

Roblox causing BSOD: So it's been going on for a few weeks, when I play Roblox after about 20 minutes my laptop bluescreens. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000, and I got it back in September 2018 so it's not really ol enough to be having issues. Also, if I try to use Roblox after a bluescreen it...