Windows 10: Roblox causing Windows to crash

Discus and support Roblox causing Windows to crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Support.My laptop crashes whenever my son attempts to play Roblox on it. It is a different BSOD every time. I have tried reinstalling Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manish Singh4, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Roblox causing Windows to crash

Hello! Support.My laptop crashes whenever my son attempts to play Roblox on it. It is a different BSOD every time. I have tried reinstalling Windows 10, updating all drivers and BIOS and even upgrading to Windows 11, but nothing seems to work. I also ran hardware diagnostics using the inbuilt Lenovo Vantage tool, but nothing came up.Hoping to get your expert analysis on this matter.Here is the location for the system information and the minidump files.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14QCzmMuCO2DN1wVChuw4DDpRMaJdfV5a?usp=share_linkThanks

:)

Manish Singh4, Mar 19, 2023

2. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Mar 19, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Roblox causing Windows to crash

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Roblox causing Windows to crash

1. Roblox causing Windows to crash - Similar Threads - Roblox causing crash

2. Roblox causing Windows to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox causing Windows to crash: Hello! Support.My laptop crashes whenever my son attempts to play Roblox on it. It is a different BSOD every time. I have tried reinstalling Windows 10, updating all drivers and BIOS and even upgrading to Windows 11, but nothing seems to work. I also ran hardware diagnostics...
  3. Roblox causing Windows to crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox causing Windows to crash: Hello! Support.My laptop crashes whenever my son attempts to play Roblox on it. It is a different BSOD every time. I have tried reinstalling Windows 10, updating all drivers and BIOS and even upgrading to Windows 11, but nothing seems to work. I also ran hardware diagnostics...
  4. Roblox causing bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox causing bsod: I've been facing this problem since 5 days, 1 or 2 minutes after entering any roblox game, my computer gives a blue screen, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-causing-bsod/9cba2681-4b4d-4621-b5a1-59f8e393a503
  5. Roblox causing bsod

Roblox causing bsod: I've been facing this problem since 5 days, 1 or 2 minutes after entering any roblox game, my computer gives a blue screen, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-causing-bsod/9cba2681-4b4d-4621-b5a1-59f8e393a503
  6. roblox causing bsod

roblox causing bsod: hi, i did not get a proof but i got bsod by playing roblox.i got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.i also tryed to scan for malware but there was none.one of the scan was from avast and the other one was from windows defender/microsoft defender.and i also did system restore...
  7. roblox causing bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox causing bsod: hi, i did not get a proof but i got bsod by playing roblox.i got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.i also tryed to scan for malware but there was none.one of the scan was from avast and the other one was from windows defender/microsoft defender.and i also did system restore...
  8. roblox crashing .-.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox crashing .-.: Time : 13/05/2022 17.59.48 Source : Application Hang Description : The program RobloxPlayerBeta.exe version 0.526.0.17546 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and...
  9. roblox crashing .-.

roblox crashing .-.: Time : 13/05/2022 17.59.48 Source : Application Hang Description : The program RobloxPlayerBeta.exe version 0.526.0.17546 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and...
  10. Roblox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox causing BSOD: So it's been going on for a few weeks, when I play Roblox after about 20 minutes my laptop bluescreens. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000, and I got it back in September 2018 so it's not really ol enough to be having issues. Also, if I try to use Roblox after a bluescreen it...