Windows 10: Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.

Discus and support Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I was able to download and launch Minecraft windows 10 app from the microsoft store app,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rlardenois, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.

Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I was able to download and launch Minecraft windows 10 app from the microsoft store app, so this seems to be related to Roblox only at this time.I tried the steps shown here:Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10 - Microsoft CommunityAny other quick tests that I could try?

:)

rlardenois, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Chaseity Win User

Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.

I have tried everything. Re-Installing Roblox, Resetting Roblox and Microsoft Store, Done the Microsoft Store troubleshoot, Re-registered the apps, Done WSreset.exe and re-installed Microsoft Store.

It all started happening when i updated Windows to version 1909.

Please help if possible!

Chaseity, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 6, 2021
  4. Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.

Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.

1. Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app. - Similar Threads - Roblox closes immediately

2. Games installed through the Microsoft Store app close immediately on launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games installed through the Microsoft Store app close immediately on launch: System specs: Fresh Windows 10 installation Intel i5 3570k CPU AMD RX 480 GPU 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM 128GB Samsung Evo SSD / 1TB Western Digital HDD Asus P8Z77-I Delux/WD motherboard Reinstalled Windows 10, downloaded and installed Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 graphics...
  3. Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening: I am using Windows 10 ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450. Microsoft Store closes immediately after opening, I have gone to Settings/Apps and Reset Microsoft Store but it makes no difference. Looking through previous replies on answers.microsoft.com I have run PowerShell...
  4. Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.

Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.: I have tried everything. Re-Installing Roblox, Resetting Roblox and Microsoft Store, Done the Microsoft Store troubleshoot, Re-registered the apps, Done WSreset.exe and re-installed Microsoft Store. It all started happening when i updated Windows to version 1909. Please...
  5. Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching: Windows Version Number: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.330) Recently I became annoyed with restrictive permissions in C:\Program Files. I changed the permissions for C:\ to only contain user Everyone with Full Control permissions. I changed the Owner in Advanced Permissions to...
  6. Command prompt closes immediately after launching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command prompt closes immediately after launching: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ledgerthemain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/docmt1/command_prompt_closes_immediately_after_launching/
  7. Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.: I just installed the latest update of Windows 10. Now my Microsoft App Store opens and closes immediately. I saw this was a problem back in 2015. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?...
  8. Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.

Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.: Hey all. I'm having an issue with the official Microsoft Sticky Notes application - it's actually described in this locked thread here, but none of the fixes there worked for me and I suspect this remains an issue for most people. I've run the Windows Store Apps...
  9. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening: Hello, I was claimed the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and to play it the site sent me to the windows store. It opened and immediately closed. I have tried a lot of Powershell commands, wsreset and changing time and date but nothing happened. I tried even to...
  10. Skype closes immediately after launching

Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....