Windows 10: Roblox closing automatically as soon as i open the program and it doesnt leave any error...

Discus and support Roblox closing automatically as soon as i open the program and it doesnt leave any error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My brother came to like 3 4 weeks ago saying that Roblox a video game wasnt working. I contacted Roblox as well as Microsoft but havent got a solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DatPerson, Feb 18, 2021.

1. DatPerson Win User

Roblox closing automatically as soon as i open the program and it doesnt leave any error...

My brother came to like 3 4 weeks ago saying that Roblox a video game wasnt working. I contacted Roblox as well as Microsoft but havent got a solution. They would keep telling me that its because of my internet which i dont think might be the reason because i tried installing Roblox on my pc and also from my laptop. I tried basically EVERYTHING, i ran the command prompt commands, restored, and even reinstalled windows on his pc because roblox is the only game he would play, but nothing worked. I heard that theres a Roblox version on the Microsoft store but it wouldn't work it would just turn the page white and go back to where the play button would be. One thing i noticed is that the game first freezes then closes same way as you would end a task from the task manager. People told me its because of his graphics card which is intel 4400 and needs its driver updated but when i try to update it it says windows already have installed the best driver or something. Ive also tried using driver updaters and tried doing it manualy but the same messgae comes up. Theres a video attched so you can see by your self also my brother runs Windows 10 https://youtu.be/3Kp1EKhh0DE

:)

DatPerson, Feb 18, 2021

2. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Feb 18, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Roblox closing automatically as soon as i open the program and it doesnt leave any error...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Roblox closing automatically as soon as i open the program and it doesnt leave any error...

1. Roblox closing automatically as soon as i open the program and it doesnt leave any error... - Similar Threads - Roblox closing automatically

2. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  3. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  4. computer keeps freezing as soon as I try to open any programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps freezing as soon as I try to open any programs: Hi all,I was updating my AMD drivers using the AMD Adrenalin download from their website. All was going well for the uninstalling of the current drivers I chose the factory reset option, until the screen just fuzzed out. I know that the screen would sometimes flicker on and...
  5. computer keeps freezing as soon as I try to open any programs

computer keeps freezing as soon as I try to open any programs: Hi all,I was updating my AMD drivers using the AMD Adrenalin download from their website. All was going well for the uninstalling of the current drivers I chose the factory reset option, until the screen just fuzzed out. I know that the screen would sometimes flicker on and...
  6. Programs closing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs closing automatically: Hi,I need your help programs keep closing on my PC. I've done tons of research, checked my ssd and HDD sectors. All are healthhy. Done Scan on my command prompt. Sometimes the programs run fine somethimes they don't. Right now I can't even pull up a notepad because it just...
  7. Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it: This has happened twice to me now, the first time I had to wipe my whole pc after trying every "fix". Don't feel like doing this again after losing all my stuff, can somebody help? This is really stressing me out.BTW i have done wsreset, deleting directories, reseting...
  8. Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.: Hi there. I run a ServerPC 24/7 in my home and I use it in the day for GameServers. At night It's on and serving no function so I thought it might be fun to run a Bitcoin Miner on it at night only. How would I make my NiceHash Mining Program Open at Midnight and Close at 8AM....
  9. i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically

i cant open any photos when i click on any image it opens and closes automatically: plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-photos-when-i-click-on-any-image/742ec6fe-0a54-45b7-a924-3c690e9c96c2
  10. Certain programs closes without any errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain programs closes without any errors: Hi So I'm having this extremely annoying issue in windows 10. Applications like Discord, Steam and Uplay are closing randomly without any errors, both when closing and in event viewer. I have tried doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and Edu 1803/1709/1703...