Windows 10: Roblox crash on windows 10

Discus and support Roblox crash on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a week ago my sons Roblox game stopped working on our computer. None of the web browsers will let me go to Roblox.com. When I click on the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LexySosa, Mar 9, 2021.

1. LexySosa Win User

Roblox crash on windows 10

About a week ago my sons Roblox game stopped working on our computer. None of the web browsers will let me go to Roblox.com. When I click on the game icon a white load screen pops up and then disappears. Every other game works besides Roblox. I have tried watching videos to see how I can fix it, but nothing has fixed the issue. It's the only game he plays. Has anyone had this happen and been able to fix it?

:)

LexySosa, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 9, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Roblox crash on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Roblox crash

2. Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...: After clearing assumably left over files from Roblox. I went into the search bar and typed in Roblox to find any extra files that involve it thinking these may be the culprits for my crashes. After deleting a ton of old versions a .temp files, my game goes to a pure white...
  3. Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...: After clearing assumably left over files from Roblox. I went into the search bar and typed in Roblox to find any extra files that involve it thinking these may be the culprits for my crashes. After deleting a ton of old versions a .temp files, my game goes to a pure white...
  4. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  5. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  6. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  8. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  9. Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.: I have quite literally NO idea why it is crashing.I've tried:- Uninstalling and Reinstalling both Windows AND Roblox.- Clearing Cache- Removing useless files on my PC- And Setting in-game Graphics settings to the lowest- Removing Extensions from my browser- Updating DriversI...
  10. Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.

Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.: I have quite literally NO idea why it is crashing.I've tried:- Uninstalling and Reinstalling both Windows AND Roblox.- Clearing Cache- Removing useless files on my PC- And Setting in-game Graphics settings to the lowest- Removing Extensions from my browser- Updating DriversI...