Windows 10: roblox error code

Discus and support roblox error code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im so angry that i find out that i cant play robloxs becaus of a stupid error coad. every things gone f-ING wrong. i copied the errors website thingy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brennan (STUDENT), Nov 8, 2018.

1. Brennan (STUDENT) Win User

roblox error code

im so angry that i find out that i cant play robloxs becaus of a stupid error coad. every things gone f-ING wrong. i copied the errors website thingy what ever its called. hear i cant acsess it s if you guys copy it and paist it and tell me what it seas that will help because its blocked on my computer please help me.

i fell like to throw my f-ING laptop at the wall and hit it with a sleg hammer!

RAGE!

RAGE! RAGING SO BAD!

:)

Brennan (STUDENT), Nov 8, 2018
  2. Loraine Mon Win User

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Nov 8, 2018
  3. cfrench228 Win User
    receiving error Code: 0x80072F8F while downloading roblox

my son downloaded roblox but uninstalled it. tried to reinstall but received an error with this code. what is this and how can i fix it for him?

cfrench228, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Luigibro99964 Win User

roblox error code

ROBLOX installation error

I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and I have been trying to install ROBLOX. I tried downloading from both Chrome and Microsoft Edge but it still would not work. A popup comes on saying if I want to look for an app that can open this kind of
    file, I tried, and their were no results. Than I pushed install Roblox, it says connecting to Roblox for a few seconds, than a pop-up comes up saying this:

An error occurred while starting ROBLOX

Details: HttpOpenRequest failed for GET

http://setup.roblox.com/version?guid32103, Error Code: 6

Any solution? It worked for my Windows 8.1, why not Windows 10? I even messed with the compatibility settings, no luck!

Luigibro99964, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

roblox error code

1. roblox error code - Similar Threads - roblox error code

2. Error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code: Just received error code JBO-29000 on a site I use once a month to pay a bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code/ca784c4e-a713-4164-81da-8607735f7ded
  3. roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox: im trying to play games in roblox. once I login it says im not connected to the server.. but I play other games through different websites. ive restarted my computer and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it says the same thing..is it my computer Moved from:...
  4. cant download roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download roblox: so I was downloading Roblox from the store but the error kept appearing. if you're wondering what the error was, it was "Error: see details". can I fix this?...
  5. Error Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code: What is error code 80004001? I updated my PC and then it wouldn't let me use it. It tells me to either Shut it Down or go to Advanced Options, the Advanced Options don't work to help me in anyway....
  6. error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code: I keep getting error code 0xc0000005 when trying to either open a app or when shutting down my computer is there a way that I can repair this problem. I am currently using windows 10....
  7. Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows: I run a windows 10 and a windows 7 computer and when I downloaded the programs for ROBLOX and clicked the shortcuts, it said "The item 'RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe' that is this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly." and the...
  8. Error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: How to fix error code 0x80004002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/error-code/8bf9aa72-8421-4fbf-8b66-a5c3b96fb4d5
  9. Windows 10 April Update And Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 April Update And Roblox: Well, since I had done this post before but I had not worked the solutions that gave me, when I started to have Windows 10 I was doing well the game ROBLOX but to update the update of April I was super slow for some reason , I got several solutions but I did not work and...
  10. Error Code

in Browsers and Email
    Error Code: Hello I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005. Tried looking up this code but there seems to be conflicting answers. Hope some one can help. 15275

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox error code 268

2. roblox error 268

3. ROBLOX ERROR CODE 279

4. error code for roblox 268,
  5. error code 260 roblox,
  6. roblox error code 277,
  7. In roblox what is error code 268,
  8. error code 279 roblox,
  9. error code 277 roblox,
  10. error code 268 roblox,
  11. what is error code 268 inroblox?,