Windows 10: Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox

Discus and support Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been having a problem lately where when I try to launch a game on Roblox, the application freezes. I have not used Roblox on the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MilesFitzwilliams, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox

I've been having a problem lately where when I try to launch a game on Roblox, the application freezes. I have not used Roblox on the Microsoft store before, but when I try to, this happens. The application runs fine, but when I try to join a game it just freezes and I cant do anything. It would be very appreciated if you would help me on this, as I am trying to find a way to run this. Thank you for you time!

:)

MilesFitzwilliams, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox

1. Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox - Similar Threads - Roblox Freezing Trying

2. Roblox Freezing Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Freezing Randomly: I have this problem Where When Im Playing Roblox and then suddenly it just freeze, i did a System File checker sfc already and nothing changed i did system file checker sfc again and it says it couldn't find anything, and the DISM command doesn't work for me since its stuck...
  3. Roblox Freezing Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Freezing Randomly: I have this problem Where When Im Playing Roblox and then suddenly it just freeze, i did a System File checker sfc already and nothing changed i did system file checker sfc again and it says it couldn't find anything, and the DISM command doesn't work for me since its stuck...
  4. Roblox not launching when opening a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not launching when opening a game: So ive been having this issue with windows update whenever I open it it gives me an error saying Can not find script file C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and i think this is related to my last issue, and on top of that i know that this is a virus but i do...
  5. Roblox not launching when opening a game

Roblox not launching when opening a game: So ive been having this issue with windows update whenever I open it it gives me an error saying Can not find script file C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and i think this is related to my last issue, and on top of that i know that this is a virus but i do...
  6. Roblox Freezing when i join any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Freezing when i join any game: So When i join any game roblox just freezes and unfreezes its everytime like this i dont what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-freezing-when-i-join-any-game/d0ff32af-5da0-405f-abaa-afed1ee08a3d
  7. Roblox Freezing when i join any game

Roblox Freezing when i join any game: So When i join any game roblox just freezes and unfreezes its everytime like this i dont what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-freezing-when-i-join-any-game/d0ff32af-5da0-405f-abaa-afed1ee08a3d
  8. roblox not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  9. roblox not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  10. roblox not launching