Windows 10: Roblox from microsoft store error

Discus and support Roblox from microsoft store error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello My Name is Will and recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close i have tried everything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xtrWILL, Sep 1, 2019.

1. xtrWILL Win User

Roblox from microsoft store error

Hello My Name is Will and recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close i have tried everything on google before going here roblox from the microsoft store used to work but it stopped Please Help.

:)

xtrWILL, Sep 1, 2019

2. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Sep 1, 2019
  3. ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

Why did Roblox install itself?

Weird. Windows Update doesn't install applications from the store as far as I know. Microsoft does install updates or apps that's within the store workspace automatically though, and will sometimes give you "free" versions of games that are shown as "purchased" (like Candy Crush) on your account, but they should not be installed. *Think They may be suggested or shown as a tile, but it shouldn't be installed on your computer. I don't see Roblox on any of my machines and they are all set to get automatic updates, both from WU and the store.

Faith, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Roblox from microsoft store error - Similar Threads - Roblox microsoft store

2. roblox not opening from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not opening from microsoft store: when i open roblox microsoft store it only opens for half a second then closes by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-not-opening-from-microsoft-store/468bd373-ca6c-484e-a485-8e432927ac31
  3. roblox not opening from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roblox not opening from microsoft store: when i open roblox microsoft store it only opens for half a second then closes by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-not-opening-from-microsoft-store/468bd373-ca6c-484e-a485-8e432927ac31
  4. Roblox from Microsoft Store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox from Microsoft Store error: Hola mi nombre es Fran, Roblox abre completamente bien pero cuando presiono el botón de jugar en cualquier experiencia de Roblox solo se queda ahí, tampoco puedo mover el ratón. Simplemente no puedo hacer ninguna interacción y tengo que quitarlo con el administrador de...
  5. Roblox from Microsoft Store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox from Microsoft Store error: Hola mi nombre es Fran, Roblox abre completamente bien pero cuando presiono el botón de jugar en cualquier experiencia de Roblox solo se queda ahí, tampoco puedo mover el ratón. Simplemente no puedo hacer ninguna interacción y tengo que quitarlo con el administrador de...
  6. Roblox from Microsoft Store error

7. Microsoft store Roblox Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Roblox Error: My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from...
  8. Microsoft store Roblox Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Roblox Error: My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from...
  9. Microsoft store Roblox Error

10. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH][ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a CROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows a EXCLAMATION...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox phone app