Windows 10: Roblox from the Microsoft Store the field of pressing the "log in" button crashes

Discus and support Roblox from the Microsoft Store the field of pressing the "log in" button crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't logged into roblox for a long time via a microsoft client and yesterday when I needed to use it, it just didn't start and crashed.After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mishan Ya, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Mishan Ya Win User

Roblox from the Microsoft Store the field of pressing the "log in" button crashes

I haven't logged into roblox for a long time via a microsoft client and yesterday when I needed to use it, it just didn't start and crashed.After reinstalling the roblox, and I have it loaded up to the screen with the "log in" and "sing up" buttons, after clicking on them, the roblox crashes :/The error code or other notification that could cause the crash does not appear.The Microsoft Store client is not the same as the classic client downloaded from the browser

:)

Mishan Ya, Aug 11, 2022

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 11, 2022
  3. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Aug 11, 2022
  4. CarlYu1 Win User

Roblox from the Microsoft Store the field of pressing the "log in" button crashes

Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo

Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo, ive tried reseting, reinstalling, and it doesnnt work

CarlYu1, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Roblox from the Microsoft Store the field of pressing the "log in" button crashes - Similar Threads - Roblox Microsoft Store

2. roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup: roblox app from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup for some reason. i use windows 11,things i tried:repairing, resetting, and terminating it on apps & features settingsreinstalling itresetting my pcupdating windowsupdating my driversReseting my pcSigning out and...
  3. roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup: roblox app from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup for some reason. i use windows 11,things i tried:repairing, resetting, and terminating it on apps & features settingsreinstalling itresetting my pcupdating windowsupdating my driversReseting my pcSigning out and...
  4. Roblox from microsoft store crashes when opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox from microsoft store crashes when opening.: My name is Adrian, I have tried many things to solve this problem, but none of them have worked. The fact is that when trying to open the application, it opens for a few seconds, allowing me to see the Roblox logo and a few moments later it closes automatically. Is there a...
  5. Roblox from microsoft store crashes when opening.

Roblox from microsoft store crashes when opening.: My name is Adrian, I have tried many things to solve this problem, but none of them have worked. The fact is that when trying to open the application, it opens for a few seconds, allowing me to see the Roblox logo and a few moments later it closes automatically. Is there a...
  6. roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup: roblox app from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup for some reason. i use windows 10,things i tried:repairing, resetting, and terminating it on apps & features settingsreinstalling itresetting my pcupdating windowsupdating my drivers...
  7. roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup: roblox app from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup for some reason. i use windows 10,things i tried:repairing, resetting, and terminating it on apps & features settingsreinstalling itresetting my pcupdating windowsupdating my drivers...
  8. roblox from microsoft store keeps crashing on startup

9. Roblox from the Microsoft Store the field of pressing the "log in" button crashes

Roblox from the Microsoft Store the field of pressing the "log in" button crashes: I haven't logged into roblox for a long time via a microsoft client and yesterday when I needed to use it, it just didn't start and crashed.After reinstalling the roblox, and I have it loaded up to the screen with the "log in" and "sing up" buttons, after clicking on them,...
  10. Roblox from Microsoft Store play button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox from Microsoft Store play button not working: When I tried to play a game in Roblox downloaded from the Microsoft Store, the play button wouldn't work. When I clicked play, the Roblox page just stays frozen. Are there any fixes to this? I tried reinstalling the app and restarting my computer, but none of that worked....