Windows 10: Roblox Glitch

Discus and support Roblox Glitch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open up a game on Roblox, a pop up shows up saying "The procedure entry point Cl_Get_Device_Interface_ListW could not be located in the dynamic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickSnyder_PC, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Roblox Glitch

When I open up a game on Roblox, a pop up shows up saying "The procedure entry point Cl_Get_Device_Interface_ListW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll."

What should I do?

:)

NickSnyder_PC, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Bluenova0 Win User

Roblox Glitch

Roblox

Hello Guys Im Having A Big Trouble Running Roblox

Everytime I Open It After 3-5 Sec It Just Glitch Or Freeze Whatever Like I Can't Move And Do Anything.

AnyBody Can Help Me Please I Would Appreciate It Peace!

Bluenova0, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Roblox Glitch

1. Roblox Glitch - Similar Threads - Roblox Glitch

2. I can not play play roblox which I installed on google

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can not play play roblox which I installed on google: Why I can not play roblox which installed on google on surface pro 10? Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-play-play-roblox-which-i-installed-on/b5efc5f2-8a4b-430d-9aca-4454ea608162
  3. Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game: Everytime i load Roblox and get into a game, a Debug Notepad file appears on my desktop. Saying the following - [0113/210434.434:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 [0114/012216.852:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43]...
  4. Roblox Is Not Opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Is Not Opening: When I Try To Open Roblox From Microsoft Store, The App Opens, Then Closes After 5 Seconds. The Web Version Works Perfectly But I Cant Open The Microsoft Store Version. I Tried Lots Of Things But They Didn't Work. How Can I Fix That?...
  5. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.: When I say ROBLOX I mean the MS store ROBLOX, online it says install/play. When I click it, nothing happens. When my Microsoft store was working it will say acquiring license or it will be 99% there. I looked at everything possible inside of community discussion, forums and...
  6. Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios: What computer can I borrow for my son to be able to create on roblox studio with the developer hub I have all Apple devices like my iPhone 12 and iPad Pro but none of those are seemingly compatible I am willing to buy him an inexpensive computer I just want to know which one...
  7. another roblox error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another roblox error: An error occurred While starting roblox Details: Unable to rename download file C:\Users\*****\Appdata\Local\Roblox\Downloads\.part to C:\Users\*****\Appdata\Local\Roblox\Downloads\: Cannot create a file when that file already exists....
  8. roblox error while installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox error while installing: when i tried installing roblox it says An error occurred while starting roblox Details: Unable to rename download file C:\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\.part to C:\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\: Cannot Create a file when that file already exists....
  9. Roblox Microsoft Edition Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Microsoft Edition Connection: I'm looking for help. Whenever I minimize my roblox, I lose connection to the game I was in. Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-edition-connection/6b1574f6-125d-432f-a33b-ac6a07ccdd80
  10. Roblox open falled.

Roblox open falled.: I can't open roblox on windows10. In 1 to 3 seconds roblox closes. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-open-falled/aab31433-9ee4-4553-b7b3-44a68198c2f6