Windows 10: Roblox has error on Windows 10 build 1607

Discus and support Roblox has error on Windows 10 build 1607 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone I'm using Windows 10 build 1607 (Because my laptop cannot handle newer version of Windows 10). I had an uncommon error. When I'm playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EnderGayMC, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Roblox has error on Windows 10 build 1607

Hi everyone

I'm using Windows 10 build 1607 (Because my laptop cannot handle newer version of Windows 10). I had an uncommon error. When I'm playing Roblox Windows 10 Edition on Microsoft Store, after a while playing, It becomes freeze and cannot move anymore. Only when I use Alt+Tab, It isnt responding anymore. It has a notification: Application Win10Universal has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. Although I tried deleting temp files, reinstalling Graphics Card, restarting Laptop, check for update of Roblox Windows 10 Edition, reinstall OS and Roblox Windows 10, installing older Graphics Driver, set TdrDelay,...etc, It doesn't work

My system is:

Intel Core I3 3110m

Intel HD Graphics 4000

4Gb Ram installed

64bit Windows 10 build 1607

My laptop model is Asus K45A

Thanks

:)

EnderGayMC, Sep 10, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, Sep 10, 2019
  3. nancy3243 Win User
    Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Roblox has error on Windows 10 build 1607

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Roblox has error on Windows 10 build 1607

1. Roblox has error on Windows 10 build 1607 - Similar Threads - Roblox has error

2. roblox has an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox has an unrecoverable error: so I tried opening roblox and i got an error message saying that " roblox has an unrecoverable error" and then the system copied an information dump to my clipboard. I tried some quick fixes and none worked. I've also tried to find where the info dump should be posted but I...
  3. roblox has an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roblox has an unrecoverable error: so I tried opening roblox and i got an error message saying that " roblox has an unrecoverable error" and then the system copied an information dump to my clipboard. I tried some quick fixes and none worked. I've also tried to find where the info dump should be posted but I...
  4. Windows 10 Build 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Build 1607: Are there any updates to build 1607 which adds the color filters to ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-build-1607/93d81611-5803-4b18-b171-4d0537597536
  5. Error upgrading from Windows 10 Pro x64 1607 to 1803 build

Error upgrading from Windows 10 Pro x64 1607 to 1803 build: Hi, I am currently using an Acer TravelMate laptop, which has 1607 Windows 10 Pro 64-bits up and running perfectly fine for over years now. With each new release of Windows 10, I try to update it to the next version, but every time same error pops up. Recently I tried my...
  6. Windows 10 version 1607 (OS Build 14393.0)

Windows 10 version 1607 (OS Build 14393.0): I cannot upgrade Windows 10 version 1607 (OS Build 14393.0) to 1803 and getting error code 80070570. Anyone out there getting same? If so did you get past it. My system is activated but won't let me run Troubleshooter. thanks...
  7. Windows 10 build 1607 and changing the default browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 build 1607 and changing the default browser: Hi Lately I upgraded to Windows 10 1607. It seems that whenever I open the default apps window (and only that window), the taskbar icons are blinking and I can't change the default browser to Firefox (I'm using the portable version). It's in the list but when I select it,...
  8. Build 1607 Not Installing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 1607 Not Installing: Hello, My little netbook is having trouble installing Build 1607. Currently I have Win10 Pro 32-bit, Build 10240. There was a recent update to that build, it installed fine, and now the only update that keeps coming up is Build 1607. Each time, it progresses to a certain...
  9. Windows 10 Build 1607 - Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Build 1607 - Dual Monitors: When Windows 10 upgraded my build to 1607 of 7/14/2016, I lost my second monitor. Windows will not detect it at all. I'm running a GeForce GTX 970 and have already tried updating the driver for that. Any help fixing this upgrade bug from microsoft would be appreciated....
  10. HP Image recovery windows 10 1607 Build

HP Image recovery windows 10 1607 Build: Hi , I have updated my Windows 10 build from 1607 to 1703 ( creator update ) , before doing this I have made USB drive having HP Image recovery to make fresh installation incase any error comes up in the future , but now I find that HP recovery image program writes : Image...