Windows 10: Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.

Discus and support Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREMinidump is: https://ufile.io/jp5tggdh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdulrahman Haytham, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.

Error is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREMinidump is: https://ufile.io/jp5tggdh

:)

Abdulrahman Haytham, Jun 4, 2023

2. roblox cursor issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does it happen specifically with Roblox games or any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same Microsoft account.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset Roblox app

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Roblox app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

Since I reset my computer, Roblox (and Roblox Studio) started not to open(when I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message), I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes itself. The game worked fine before the reset.

GloomyCloud, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Hatezola Win User

Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.

PC having BSOD with roblox

I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do.

Hatezola, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.

1. Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening. - Similar Threads - Roblox immediately BSODs

2. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc BSOD when i launch roblox: Hi my Pc has a big problem roblox cause it to BSODwhen i press play , the little pop pup appear 1 second after , my pc freeze and BSOD Also , there is a chance that instead of a BSOD it is a freeze i can fix it but i need to restart for that.i could previde you a scrennshot...
  3. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc BSOD when i launch roblox: Hi my Pc has a big problem roblox cause it to BSODwhen i press play , the little pop pup appear 1 second after , my pc freeze and BSOD Also , there is a chance that instead of a BSOD it is a freeze i can fix it but i need to restart for that.i could previde you a scrennshot...
  4. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.

Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.: Error is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREMinidump is: https://ufile.io/jp5tggdh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-immediately-bsods-the-pc-when-opening/3083a7f4-7ef1-4338-b94a-a047c767b945
  6. Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox immediately BSODs the PC when opening.: Error is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREMinidump is: https://ufile.io/jp5tggdh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-immediately-bsods-the-pc-when-opening/3083a7f4-7ef1-4338-b94a-a047c767b945
  7. PC having BSOD with roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC having BSOD with roblox: I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do....
  8. PC having BSOD with roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC having BSOD with roblox: I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do....
  9. PC having BSOD with roblox

10. Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.: I have tried everything. Re-Installing Roblox, Resetting Roblox and Microsoft Store, Done the Microsoft Store troubleshoot, Re-registered the apps, Done WSreset.exe and re-installed Microsoft Store. It all started happening when i updated Windows to version 1909. Please...