Windows 10: Roblox in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Roblox in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed the web version of ROBLOX and then thought of downloading the Microsoft store one but then, it says I have it installed but has the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DaPopNye, May 24, 2021.

1. DaPopNye Win User

Roblox in Microsoft Store

I installed the web version of ROBLOX and then thought of downloading the Microsoft store one but then, it says I have it installed but has the installation button highlighted. When I press the install button the bar for the install doesn't load in, instead 2 minutes after pressing it the download just says error. &nb

:)

DaPopNye, May 24, 2021

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 24, 2021
  3. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2021
  4. Roblox in Microsoft Store

Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out
    i couldn't reinstall it? Whats Happening and how do i fix this?

Player101par, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Roblox in Microsoft Store

1. Roblox in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Roblox Microsoft Store

2. Fix Microsoft Store Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Microsoft Store Roblox: Recently when I try to use Microsoft Store Roblox the game opens to a white page with Roblox icon and after 3-4 seconds makes a windows noise. A couple seconds later, it makes another noise. A minute or so later, the window closes. When I look in Task Manager it appears...
  3. Microsoft store roblox not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store roblox not working: So at first it was working fine but then I had to update it and that update made it not work, whenever I run the app it shows a white background with the ROBLOX logo in the middle, then closes some time after, please help fix it I used this version because the regular version...
  4. Microsoft store Roblox bug

Microsoft store Roblox bug: Roblox from the Microsoft store thinks I'm playing on my phone. That's why I'm having some difficulties. Shift lock does not work, sometimes the fps drops very badly to 3-5 and I get kicked out of the game for bad internet but my internet is good. Also on the screen appear...
  5. Microsoft store roblox not working

Microsoft store roblox not working: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes....
  6. Roblox Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Microsoft Store: I downloaded the Roblox App from Microsoft Store, I'm pressing the play button, and Roblox launching for 2-3 seconds there's only Roblox logo, nothing else, and then it's closing. How can I fix that?Note: I already tryed to relogin, repair the app, troubleshooting, drivers,...
  7. Roblox Microsoft Store

Roblox Microsoft Store: I downloaded the Roblox App from Microsoft Store, I'm pressing the play button, and Roblox launching for 2-3 seconds there's only Roblox logo, nothing else, and then it's closing. How can I fix that?Note: I already tryed to relogin, repair the app, troubleshooting, drivers,...
  8. Microsoft store Roblox Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Roblox Error: My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from...
  9. Microsoft store Roblox Error

Microsoft store Roblox Error: My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from...
  10. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...