Windows 10: Roblox installing error

Discus and support Roblox installing error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i try to install roblox it starts to spam with windows error aka.changing voulme sound if i wait a litle it shows me that message "Please note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Feast_Beast, May 9, 2021.

1. Roblox installing error

When i try to install roblox it starts to spam with windows error aka.changing voulme sound if i wait a litle it shows me that message "Please note that for security reasons, starting april 28 2021, Roblox will no longer support DirectX 9. To keep playing Roblox please use device that is compatible with roblox system requirements" but my DirectX is 12 how to fix that

:)

Feast_Beast, May 9, 2021

2. ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, May 9, 2021
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, May 9, 2021
  4. Roblox installing error

ROBLOX installation error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues while installing the ROBLOX software.

As you are still facing issues even after installing the software in compatibility mode. I would suggest you to contact the
    ROBLOX support for further assistance and see if it helps.

Here is the link:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Roblox installing error

1. Roblox installing error - Similar Threads - Roblox installing error

2. Roblox installer error:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox installer error:: Failed to reach "https://clientsettingscdn.roblox.com/v2/client-version/WindowsPlayer", please check your internet connection.My internet connection is ok.Before that was message "Continue installation without flag settings from...
  3. Roblox installer error:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox installer error:: Failed to reach "https://clientsettingscdn.roblox.com/v2/client-version/WindowsPlayer", please check your internet connection.My internet connection is ok.Before that was message "Continue installation without flag settings from...
  4. Can't instal roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't instal roblox: So i want to instal roblox but its say, Something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-instal-roblox/4a285606-3fe6-4150-8700-f3bc2ed3fb31
  5. i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...: help me bc i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details: the process is being used by another process...
  6. i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...

i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...: help me bc i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details: the process is being used by another process...
  7. Roblox error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox error: The error:"An error occurred while starting RobloxDetails: Unable to open file for writing:C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Roblox\Downloads\.part: Theprocess cannot access the file because it is being used byanother process."Now, I've tried the cmd prompt with the flusdns and...
  8. Roblox error

Roblox error: The error:"An error occurred while starting RobloxDetails: Unable to open file for writing:C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Roblox\Downloads\.part: Theprocess cannot access the file because it is being used byanother process."Now, I've tried the cmd prompt with the flusdns and...
  9. roblox error while installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox error while installing: when i tried installing roblox it says An error occurred while starting roblox Details: Unable to rename download file C:\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\.part to C:\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\: Cannot Create a file when that file already exists....
  10. Wont install Roblox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wont install Roblox: I had Roblox downloaded on my laptop and when an update came out I tried updating it but when I took my arrow to the update bar it turned into the sign we have when we have installed an app and take our arrow to the install bar. I then deleted the game and tried to download...