Windows 10: Roblox is blocked even with permission

Discus and support Roblox is blocked even with permission in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LisaS418, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LisaS418 Win User

Roblox is blocked even with permission

we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission, he is unable to get the program to open. It keeps saying he needs email permission. What am I doing wrong? We did not have this problem with the old laptop.

:)

LisaS418, Dec 2, 2019
  2. NLP_1551 Win User

Blocking Roblox in time frames

How do I block Roblox certain time frames? similar to screen time

NLP_1551, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Roblox is blocked even with permission

Roblox

Roblox Help.

My friend accidentally blocked Roblox, the website. How do I unblock it? Thank you.

DiyaPangeni, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Roblox is blocked even with permission

1. Roblox is blocked even with permission - Similar Threads - Roblox blocked permission

2. Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission: This windows 11 is so ****, when I download an app that is potentially dangerous and I allow it to access my device, it cancels my download and my device shuts down???? Please fix it or give me refund and free version of windows 10...
  3. Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission: This windows 11 is so ****, when I download an app that is potentially dangerous and I allow it to access my device, it cancels my download and my device shuts down???? Please fix it or give me refund and free version of windows 10...
  4. Family safety blocking roblox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety blocking roblox.: i opened roblox not from microsoft store, the one from roblox.com and when updating roblox bar was full there was an error messange "An error occured while starting roblox. details: unable to open file for writing: C:\Users\Antoś\Appdata\local\roblox\downloads\.part. The...
  5. Microsoft family blocks roblox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family blocks roblox: Hello, I am trying to allow roblox on my child's account. My child is in my Microsoft family. I allowed her to access a short list of websites and I set app limits. Then I want to allow her to use roblox for an hour. I allowed all the websites roblox uses, and removed the...
  6. Roblox blocking by microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox blocking by microsoft family: We are trying to restrict the time our son can play Roblox on his PC using Microsoft family app blocking settings. It works as long as the app is called from the task bar, but not when called from the start menu. There is also no visible option to remove the Roblox app from...
  7. Roblox permissions malfunctioning

Roblox permissions malfunctioning: I am trying to use the Microsoft Family functionality to manage screentime, but it is unfortunately not working in accordance with the parameters I have set up for Roblox. In general, Microsoft Family seems to be controlling everything else as per the parameters I have...
  8. Windows 10 permission blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 permission blocked: My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app. If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-permission-blocked/44b835a2-162d-4b82-bebe-87db7300dfbf"
  9. Blocking Roblox in time frames

Blocking Roblox in time frames: How do I block Roblox certain time frames? similar to screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-roblox-in-time-frames/f2d9bbcb-7e48-4319-8e63-98fb94929611"
  10. Permissions blocking usage on pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions blocking usage on pc.: I currently own a 2 year pc which I started under the email address which I am creating this question under. However, after downloading chrome, a box comes up with an error (see attached). This also comes up when opening any email attachment. I have tried many solutions but...