Windows 10: Roblox is blocked even with permission

Discus and support Roblox is blocked even with permission in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LisaS418, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LisaS418 Win User

Roblox is blocked even with permission

we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission, he is unable to get the program to open. It keeps saying he needs email permission. What am I doing wrong? We did not have this problem with the old laptop.

:)

LisaS418, Dec 2, 2019
  2. NLP_1551 Win User

Blocking Roblox in time frames

How do I block Roblox certain time frames? similar to screen time

NLP_1551, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Roblox is blocked even with permission

Roblox

Roblox Help.

My friend accidentally blocked Roblox, the website. How do I unblock it? Thank you.

DiyaPangeni, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Roblox is blocked even with permission

1. Roblox is blocked even with permission - Similar Threads - Roblox blocked permission

2. Roblox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Roblox: Roblox Help. My friend accidentally blocked Roblox, the website. How do I unblock it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/1292425a-fd13-49ef-a737-03c3a3a3067c"
  3. roblox

roblox: how can I fix roblox when it open the app and close itself im on a school computer please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/ee62b079-9c01-4e65-add6-4d4c8f090415"
  4. Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox: It's not Xbox it's Roblox its not letting me play games on Roblox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/a2ea8ce8-bd89-4a76-a85d-8dba290e1574"
  5. Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions

Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions: Hi guys! I have an external drive with a lot of files (about 2,000,000 files). For about 500 of them (which are all located in sub-folders of the same folder), Windows 10 says I don't have the permissions to access the files no matter which application I use to try to open...
  6. Windows 10 permission blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 permission blocked: My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app. If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-permission-blocked/44b835a2-162d-4b82-bebe-87db7300dfbf"
  7. Blocking Roblox in time frames

Blocking Roblox in time frames: How do I block Roblox certain time frames? similar to screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-roblox-in-time-frames/f2d9bbcb-7e48-4319-8e63-98fb94929611"
  8. roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox: im trying to play games in roblox. once I login it says im not connected to the server.. but I play other games through different websites. ive restarted my computer and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it says the same thing..is it my computer Moved from:...
  9. Permissions blocking usage on pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions blocking usage on pc.: I currently own a 2 year pc which I started under the email address which I am creating this question under. However, after downloading chrome, a box comes up with an error (see attached). This also comes up when opening any email attachment. I have tried many solutions but...
  10. Permissions Issues Even As Admin on a Domain

in Windows 10 Support
    Permissions Issues Even As Admin on a Domain: I have a newly built W10 machine and I'm having issues when try to copy/paste a file in a Program Files folder or to the Windows folder, just as as examples. Although I'm not the owner of the drive, TrustedInstaller is, I've never had these issues before, especially as a user...