Windows 10: Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

Discus and support Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i got this code and i try to restart and lock it and even look it up try to do the steps nothing works if you can help me that would be good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ronb9, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ronb9 Win User

Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

i got this code and i try to restart and lock it and even look it up try to do the steps nothing works if you can help me that would be good

-thanks

:)

ronb9, Jun 19, 2019

2. Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Still the same issue after following your steps

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

IronWillKill, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Hi bluecew,

The said error message that you received occurs if there's an issue with checking the game license in your account. In your case, you were able to access the game by using an Xbox Game Pass. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information:

• Can you tell me if you're trying to play the game on your Xbox One console or on your Windows 10 computer?
    • Are you getting the same error code on other games that are included in your Xbox Game Pass?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.

Hi,

For us to better assist you, we need to identify first as to why you're getting the said error code for Rise of Nations: Extended Edition. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you getting the said error code when trying to launch the game?
    • Can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the suggested solutions provided on this
    link.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need... - Similar Threads - Roblox currently available

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  3. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  5. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I bought this for the pc, why can't it load??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/fe9e407d-2014-4ee1-b08e-f1bd155964c0
  6. UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undertale-is-currently-not-available-in-your/e55ef4c6-405c-4a0b-b703-e0fbf14952f6
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I just got my laptop fixed and shipped back to me. it runs java minecraft, but when ever i try to open windows 10 minecraft it says "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" im using the correct microsoft...
  8. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F80012" Using Xbox Beta App Other games work, i have uninstalled and...
  9. App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...

App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...: I live in Mexico and I bought an app in Microsoft Store, but the computer where I bought this app had the region of USA, I had to restore the computer and change the region so when I tried to install the app it said that Your app... is currently not available in your...
  10. xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Yesterday two games, Microsoft Sudoku and Cribbage Classic, which I have been playing for months suddenly became unusable. I received error messages:- Microsoft Sudoku s currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

2. microsoft ultimate word games is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

3. roblox is currently not available

4. roblox is not available for your account Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  5. roblox error code roblox is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001