Windows 10: Roblox is very laggy

Discus and support Roblox is very laggy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using Roblox for about 2 years now, and overnight, the framerate has dropped significantly and input delay is very bad. My computer has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielJun2, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Roblox is very laggy

Hi, I've been using Roblox for about 2 years now, and overnight, the framerate has dropped significantly and input delay is very bad. My computer has about 250 GB of space left, and I am very confused. Any reasons why Roblox is so laggy?

:)

DanielJun2, Apr 21, 2022
  2. SherryB1 Win User

Roblox suddenly runs super laggy

Hi again Van, I have just finished the step where the textures are deleted Robox is still super laggy. Actually, it is taking me ages to answer to you here. The Roblax lag continues into whatever I try next on my laptop.

I think in all honesty I knew that the only real solution would be to get a new laptop. I don't think a 5 yr old one is not worth upgrading especially as the charging cable port and battery are held together with bluetack and on 24/7 charge.

If Roblox does not work on a new one, then I guess it is back to card games - NO!!

Many thanks for your time and help with this.

SherryB1, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Roblox is very laggy

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Roblox is very laggy

1. Roblox is very laggy - Similar Threads - Roblox very laggy

2. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  3. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  4. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  5. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  6. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

7. Roblox is very laggy

Roblox is very laggy: Hi, I've been using Roblox for about 2 years now, and overnight, the framerate has dropped significantly and input delay is very bad. My computer has about 250 GB of space left, and I am very confused. Any reasons why Roblox is so laggy?...
  8. Roblox is laggy on my new laptop

Roblox is laggy on my new laptop: My laptop is new I got it since October 12 2021 and I had it for almost four months now and when I play Roblox is so laggy and I thought it would be smooth considering I got a new Lenovo laptop. Is there anyway this can be fixed?...
  9. Roblox suddenly runs super laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox suddenly runs super laggy: Hi , been using Roblox games daily for over almost 2 years and then about a week ago, any game is ok for between 1-10 mins, then they run super slow and come to almost a stop. All web page browsing is fine unless I try after playing Roblox Laptop is 5 years old. Intel...
  10. Alt-Tab is very laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt-Tab is very laggy: For the last few months, my alt-tab quick switch (when you just hit alt tab) has been very laggy. Couldn't find an answer on the forums. Tried turning off focus assist but nothing works. It even happens when light programs are opened and I don't really play games so that's...