Windows 10: Roblox isn't working

Discus and support Roblox isn't working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to get Roblox from microsoft store, and it is downloading fine and all, but when i make an account or login it is just stuck on the same loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Beckstrand, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Roblox isn't working

I want to get Roblox from microsoft store, and it is downloading fine and all, but when i make an account or login it is just stuck on the same loading screen and it doesn't load anything except the messages. I've tried re-installing it and rebooting it, but nothing seems to work.

:)

Daniel Beckstrand, Sep 7, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Roblox isn't working

Roblox Installer Not Working

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Since ROBLOX is a third party application software, unfortunately we don't have sufficient recourses to support you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

•Does this work on previous operating system?

I suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check, if it helps.

Let's follow these steps below:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if the issue persists.

I suggest you to contact ROBLOX support for further assistance and see if it helps.

Here is the link:
    https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Roblox isn't working

1. Roblox isn't working - Similar Threads - Roblox isn't working

2. Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox: It's not Xbox it's Roblox its not letting me play games on Roblox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/a2ea8ce8-bd89-4a76-a85d-8dba290e1574"
  3. Instagram isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram isn't working: So the app Instagram, isn't working for me. Every time I try to log in on the app, It says, URL Request Timed Out. I can't log in to the website either. I've tried resetting the app, that didn't work. Deleting and reinstalling it didn't work either. Is there a way this can be...
  4. Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio isn't working: So my audio isn't working in the sense that I cannot hear any videos I play on the laptop. It worked fine an 1 hour ago. I may have used tasked manager and had something stop by accident....
  5. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth isn't working: my laptop restarted and my Bluetooth was automatically turned off and I tried to go onto device manager couldn't find Bluetooth or putting Bluetooth support on automatic or restarting the laptop itself , even download the latest Bluetooth from the Microsoft page however still...
  6. roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox: im trying to play games in roblox. once I login it says im not connected to the server.. but I play other games through different websites. ive restarted my computer and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it says the same thing..is it my computer Moved from:...
  7. Cortana isn't working

Cortana isn't working: Hey, Unfortunately I don't live in the US, so I set all regional/language settings (even the time zone) to United States and English but Cortana still isn't working. When I go in the settings, it just shows this: [img] Can I somehow fix this? 62416
  8. Cortana Isn't Working

Cortana Isn't Working: Neither the microphone nor the "Ask me anything" search bar work. Yesterday I was infected by the Palikan virus, but have successfully (after five or six frustrating hours) removed it thanks to Malwarebytes and a follow-on program I downloaded and installed this evening,...
  9. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't working: This problem has come up before but it somehow went away by itself, but now it has come back and is more annoying than ever. So I have a bluetooth mouse that I use and want to keep but the problem is that bluetooth is removed from the settings and also hidden in device...
  10. Search isn't working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search isn't working: I'm talking about pressing <Windows> and typing in a shortcut name that lives in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Simply put, it doesn't find the shortcut. And I don't feel like rebuilding the entire index, since I doubt it will solve...