Windows 10: Roblox isn't working

Discus and support Roblox isn't working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to get Roblox from microsoft store, and it is downloading fine and all, but when i make an account or login it is just stuck on the same loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Beckstrand, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Roblox isn't working

I want to get Roblox from microsoft store, and it is downloading fine and all, but when i make an account or login it is just stuck on the same loading screen and it doesn't load anything except the messages. I've tried re-installing it and rebooting it, but nothing seems to work.

:)

Daniel Beckstrand, Sep 7, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Roblox isn't working

Roblox Installer Not Working

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Since ROBLOX is a third party application software, unfortunately we don't have sufficient recourses to support you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

•Does this work on previous operating system?

I suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check, if it helps.

Let's follow these steps below:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if the issue persists.

I suggest you to contact ROBLOX support for further assistance and see if it helps.

Here is the link:
    https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Roblox isn't working

1. Roblox isn't working - Similar Threads - Roblox isn't working

2. Roblox isn't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox isn't loading: When I join a game, Roblox doesn't load. I use Brave browser and the Roblox Game Client app is inside the Brave browser in Control Panel...2023-11-07T15:20:57.311Z,4.311009,5110,6 [FLog::UGCGameController] Game Scripts are loaded2023-11-07T15:22:58.662Z,125.662888,2070,6...
  3. Roblox isn't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox isn't loading: When I join a game, Roblox doesn't load. I use Brave browser and the Roblox Game Client app is inside the Brave browser in Control Panel...2023-11-07T15:20:57.311Z,4.311009,5110,6 [FLog::UGCGameController] Game Scripts are loaded2023-11-07T15:22:58.662Z,125.662888,2070,6...
  4. Roblox wont work.

Roblox wont work.: I go to install roblox. No install button no uninstall, no play, no anything. I'm on windows 10 because I dont really like windows 11 But I did try updating to the new version. It didnt work so i reverted it. Respond as soon as you can!...
  5. Roblox wont work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox wont work.: I go to install roblox. No install button no uninstall, no play, no anything. I'm on windows 10 because I dont really like windows 11 But I did try updating to the new version. It didnt work so i reverted it. Respond as soon as you can!...
  6. Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version: So i tried playing a game in roblox on the microsoft store version and i can not change it to keyboard and mouse. Im using a windows 11 dell laptop if that helps. its beginning to piss me off since the browser keeps giving me an error when trying to play...
  7. Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version

Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version: So i tried playing a game in roblox on the microsoft store version and i can not change it to keyboard and mouse. Im using a windows 11 dell laptop if that helps. its beginning to piss me off since the browser keeps giving me an error when trying to play...
  8. roblox is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox is not working properly: Hi, i recently bought a surface pro x and when ever i run Roblox it will stutter every 3 seconds or so it will load into the game but it stutters I have reinstalled roblox turned down the graphics and even when as far as to factory reset my device please help me...
  9. Roblox not working on Lenovo

Roblox not working on Lenovo: Hey, I need help because I downloaded Roblox and I want to play it I opened the app and it first looked like the first image below. [ATTACH]then it says...[ATTACH]PLEASE HELP!! Please reply if you know what I can do. FYI I'm using a school computer and some of the things...
  10. My Roblox isn't working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Roblox isn't working: Every time I open roblox it shuts down 5 seconda later. I really want to play but I can't. Someone help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-roblox-isnt-working/4dd6b2f6-0001-4d0d-9208-40aa3dc53ff5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt my login working on roblox