Windows 10: Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device

Discus and support Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i was trying to play roblox but when i opened it it would say initializing device and then close i’ve tried about ten times and sometime it opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vandali, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Vandali Win User

Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device

So i was trying to play roblox but when i opened it it would say initializing device and then close i’ve tried about ten times and sometime it opens the home screen but if i join a game it closed again i have tried to delete roblox reset it but it does nothing yesterday it was perfectly fine can someone help?

:)

Vandali, Aug 30, 2020

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 30, 2020
  3. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device

1. Roblox issue Microsoft store app crashes after initialising device - Similar Threads - Roblox issue Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game: Hi,The original roblox app doesn't seem to work on my pc, so I downloaded the one from the store.But when I try to join a game it just crash.I'm on windows 11...
  3. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox app crash when starting a game: Hi,The original roblox app doesn't seem to work on my pc, so I downloaded the one from the store.But when I try to join a game it just crash.I'm on windows 11...
  4. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  6. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  7. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  8. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

9. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  10. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox initializing device crash

2. roblox initialising device