Windows 10: Roblox keeps clossing when I open it in windows 10

Discus and support Roblox keeps clossing when I open it in windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I open roblox it does not load I wait for like 5 seconds and it closes without telling anything I tried installing and uninstalling rebooting my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Iraklisgaitanakis, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Roblox keeps clossing when I open it in windows 10

When I open roblox it does not load I wait for like 5 seconds and it closes without telling anything I tried installing and uninstalling rebooting my PC Updating windows and still does not work. I never played roblox windows 10 because of this! Please help me as quick as possible.

:)

Iraklisgaitanakis, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Aug 31, 2020
  4. gasolin Win User

Roblox keeps clossing when I open it in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Roblox keeps clossing when I open it in windows 10

1. Roblox keeps clossing when I open it in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Roblox keeps clossing

2. Roblox sometimes crash when I open the application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox sometimes crash when I open the application: Hi, I'm using roblox but i downloaded on microsoft store sometimes when it loads and crash please help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-sometimes-crash-when-i-open-the-application/b5a8de47-eed2-4757-a9df-3094c09cdcce
  3. Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox: This doesn't only happen when opening Roblox, just games in general cause my computer to BSOD at some point while the application is open, but it's much more likely when opening Roblox.Here's the link to the DMP files in the Minidump folder: Minidump.zip...
  4. Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox

Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox: This doesn't only happen when opening Roblox, just games in general cause my computer to BSOD at some point while the application is open, but it's much more likely when opening Roblox.Here's the link to the DMP files in the Minidump folder: Minidump.zip...
  5. Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD when clossing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when clossing apps: Hello.I recently build a new pc ryzen 5 5500 rx480 8gb 8gb ddr4 ram and downloaded windows and when i start the windows 5 minutes later bsod,then i reinstalled the windows and downloaded a csgo steam everything went fine i played csgo and then when i try to close it bsod pops...
  7. BSOD when clossing apps

BSOD when clossing apps: Hello.I recently build a new pc ryzen 5 5500 rx480 8gb 8gb ddr4 ram and downloaded windows and when i start the windows 5 minutes later bsod,then i reinstalled the windows and downloaded a csgo steam everything went fine i played csgo and then when i try to close it bsod pops...
  8. BSOD when clossing apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Roblox crashing when I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing when I open it: I downloaded roblox from Microsoft Store but it's crashing when I click to open it i don't know what's happening it started happening since I inserted an SSD in my pc and rested it many other games are also not downloading plz help...
  10. Roblox crashing when I open it

Roblox crashing when I open it: I downloaded roblox from Microsoft Store but it's crashing when I click to open it i don't know what's happening it started happening since I inserted an SSD in my pc and rested it many other games are also not downloading plz help...