Windows 10: roblox malware bypasses family safety?

Discus and support roblox malware bypasses family safety? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; 2 of my sons ages 12 & 10 have family accounts and non-administrator sign-ins on our windows 10 PC's at home. Lately I've been having major issues with... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jakemonO, Jun 8, 2020.

1. jakemonO Win User

roblox malware bypasses family safety?

2 of my sons ages 12 & 10 have family accounts and non-administrator sign-ins on our windows 10 PC's at home. Lately I've been having major issues with their time restrictions and with the usage reporting. I believe I've traced it to some sord of "robux" ? malware that has the ability to circumvent/bypass family safety restrictions. Has anyone else experienced this type of issue?

Symptoms:

1. reporting for child usage grossly overstated on one or more computers
    2. Even revoking all access doesn't prevent the child from continuing with his session or from logging in again.

I'd like to discuss this with someone at MS as well, if they are listening in. I've only been able to detect and remove the malware with malwarebytes. Defender seems powerless in this regard.

:)

jakemonO, Jun 8, 2020
  2. DidacusMe Win User

Family Safety login block bypass

Hello Robelene,

the issue persists and now my child account is configured with the two-step verification on. Nothing has changed.

I am religiously following your instructions but I honestly thing we are not focusing on the important matter. As I wrote at the beginning, in my opinion what matters is the interaction between the family safety software and the User Account Control (UAC)
    software. I have simulated and replicated the issue in a brand new pc with a brand new family. I think you can easily do the same. I think everybody can do it, I think, in a few words, every child can bypass the parents control after reading this post.

Anyhow I am open to any other suggestion you may have. It is my intention to go back to the one-step verification, do you agree?

Thank you for your support and regards.

DidacusMe, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Adding phone to Family Safety

If you haven't used Family Safety before, you can skip this step. If you already use Family Safety, you'll see a screen where you need to match each Windows account to a name on the Family Safety members list.
    If a Windows account doesn't have a matching Family Safety name, click the option to add it.

You'll recognize the people listed on the Family Safety members list as the people in your family who already use Family Safety. When you match them to their Windows accounts, you're verifying for Family Safety that each person is matched to their own correct
    settings. For example, if your child's name is Ben, he might have a Windows account named Ben but be listed in the Family Safety members list as Ben Miller. By matching the accounts, you tell Family Safety that this is the same person.

If there's a Windows account on the computer for someone who hasn't used Family Safety before, you'll see them at the bottom of the list. When you click Add (person's name), Family Safety creates a new Family Safety
    membership for them with their Windows account name.

roblox malware bypasses family safety? [​IMG]

You can match your existing Family Safety settings to your Windows accounts...

Add passwords...

It's important that all of your Windows accounts have passwords. If you have an account without a password, your kids could log on to that account and bypass their Family Safety settings.

If the Windows accounts you're setting up to monitor don't have passwords, click Add passwords.

If you have guest accounts on your computer, you should turn them off because kids can also use them to bypass safety settings.

Verify your setup...

Click Next and you'll see the Windows accounts that Family Safety is now monitoring on the computer.

roblox malware bypasses family safety? [​IMG]

See the Windows accounts that are being monitored and what their settings are.

Jody.Brown, Jun 8, 2020
  4. roblox malware bypasses family safety?

Family Safety login block bypass

Here is what we are going to do, kindly follow the steps below:

• Logout first to your original Microsoft account.
    • Create a new Microsoft account and try to add your child's account in the
      family safety
    • Restart your computer.
    Let us know if the issue will still occur.

Robelene Win, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

roblox malware bypasses family safety?

1. roblox malware bypasses family safety? - Similar Threads - roblox malware bypasses

2. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family Safety web content filters can be bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety web content filters can be bypassed: Family Safety web content filters seem to care only about the web page URL. If the page is allowed, but it gets content from supposedly blocked web sites, there is actually no filtering. Steps to reproduce:Add youtube.com and googlevideo.com to Blocked sitesNavigate to...
  6. Microsoft family safety bypassed

Microsoft family safety bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or maybe a window that pops asking for more...
  7. Family safety blocking roblox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety blocking roblox.: i opened roblox not from microsoft store, the one from roblox.com and when updating roblox bar was full there was an error messange "An error occured while starting roblox. details: unable to open file for writing: C:\Users\Antoś\Appdata\local\roblox\downloads\.part. The...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My child was able to bypass the Microsoft family safety settings. I have Google Chrome blocked for my child's account. This block used to work fine. However, today he was able to bypass this block and was able to open Google Chrome even though it shows blocked in the...
  9. Kids able to bypass family safety on Android

Kids able to bypass family safety on Android: I am using or rather trying to Family safety to control app and screen time on android devices via Microsoft Launcher. Here are 3 issues I am having. 1. My daughter is able to easily get round family safety and disable the permissions simply by going into the settings...
  10. Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass: My kid is managed to disable icon FamilySafety by using some system explorer, and he should be in bed by 9pm, and I see him at 9:30 hardly playing?? Is this Family safety any good?...