Windows 10: Roblox Microsoft Edition Connection

Discus and support Roblox Microsoft Edition Connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm looking for help. Whenever I minimize my roblox, I lose connection to the game I was in. Is there a fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KennyWX, Jan 6, 2021.

1. KennyWX Win User

Roblox Microsoft Edition Connection

I'm looking for help.

Whenever I minimize my roblox, I lose connection to the game I was in.

Is there a fix for this?

:)

KennyWX, Jan 6, 2021

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 6, 2021
  4. alexonion Win User

Microsoft family blocks roblox

Hello,

I am trying to allow roblox on my child's account. My child is in my Microsoft family. I allowed her to access a short list of websites and I set app limits. Then I want to allow her to use roblox for an hour. I allowed all the websites roblox uses, and
    removed the app limits. At last, I basically removed all the limits on her account. when I try to run roblox, it still shows: the operation was blocked by parental controls.

I already added this list to the allowed websites, which I found on another online forum:

www.roblox.com 8.42.96.138

ajax.aspnetcdn.com 2606:2800:133:206e:1315:22a5:2006:24fd

ecsv2.roblox.com 8.42.96.23

images.rbxcdn.com 205.185.216.42

js.rbxcdn.com 205.185.216.42

sb.scorecardresearch.com 104.103.134.242

securepubads.g.doubleclick.net 216.58.198.162

ssl.google-analytics.com 2a00:1450:4009:806::2008

static.rbxcdn.com 205.185.216.42

stats.g.doubleclick.net 2a00:1450:400c:c04::9c

www.google.com 2a00:1450:4009:80b::2004

www.googletagservices.com 2a00:1450:4009:801::2002

www.gstatic.com 2a00:1450:4009:80b::2003

I added the domain name to the allowed list. But the message is still there and the roblox app cannot launch.

Any recommendations?

alexonion, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Roblox Microsoft Edition Connection - Similar Threads - Roblox Microsoft Edition

2. Roblox Internet Connection Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Internet Connection Error: I'm getting "Please check your internet connection and try again. Error Code: 277" error in Roblox. How can i fix it? I tried a lot of way to fix it but nothing worked....
  3. Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox: Hello, I tried opening roblox from a browser but it keeps trying to open using Roblox-player's app, but I prefer MS Roblox. I can't join VIP servers because of this.MS Roblox don't pop out when I'm trying to choose what to open roblox-player link with. I uninstalled Roblox...
  4. Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox: Hello, I tried opening roblox from a browser but it keeps trying to open using Roblox-player's app, but I prefer MS Roblox. I can't join VIP servers because of this.MS Roblox don't pop out when I'm trying to choose what to open roblox-player link with. I uninstalled Roblox...
  5. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  6. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  7. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

8. Roblox Microsoft Problem

Roblox Microsoft Problem: My Roblox Microsoft app version is stuck on "Checking For Update" Screen and then a few Seconds Later. it closes again. any idea how to fix? its happening Today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-problem/1373d6eb-8d47-411b-82f6-2bf00bd76f46
  9. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...
  10. Roblox Windows 10 Edition wont load

Roblox Windows 10 Edition wont load: Hi, My Roblox Windows 10 Edition is loading forever and even once I waited one hour but nothing had changed. This is what is does all the time.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-windows-10-edition-wont-load/d9c17c64-06f9-41fc-9ae2-b1f906198c0c