Windows 10: Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play

Discus and support Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In delay 5 or 3 seconds my roblox closingi tried reinstall microsoft, roblox.and other methods. help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Umr Kawaii, May 28, 2023.

1. Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play

In delay 5 or 3 seconds my roblox closingi tried reinstall microsoft, roblox.and other methods. help please

:)

Umr Kawaii, May 28, 2023

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 28, 2023
  3. Roblox from Microsoft Store play button not working

When I tried to play a game in Roblox downloaded from the Microsoft Store, the play button wouldn't work. When I clicked play, the Roblox page just stays frozen.

Are there any fixes to this? I tried reinstalling the app and restarting my computer, but none of that worked.

Stephy Zhang, May 28, 2023
  4. Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play

roblox cursor issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does it happen specifically with Roblox games or any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same Microsoft account.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset Roblox app

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Roblox app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play

1. Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play - Similar Threads - Roblox microsoft store

2. Roblox on Microsoft Store Can't Run it's Open 3s and close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox on Microsoft Store Can't Run it's Open 3s and close: My poblem : Roblox Can't run. It's Open 3s and close1. Why i can't run roblox on microsoft store. But on Roblox Player can run Luncher from roblox browser2. Why roblox on microsoft store System requirement is x86 Does it affect or not?I already do this but not work1. Clear...
  3. I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  4. I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  5. Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play: In delay 5 or 3 seconds my roblox closingi tried reinstall microsoft, roblox.and other methods. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-store-closing-after-pressing-play/a609ffbd-8c45-44db-a18d-aca0e332f48c
  6. Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox microsoft store closing after pressing play: In delay 5 or 3 seconds my roblox closingi tried reinstall microsoft, roblox.and other methods. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-store-closing-after-pressing-play/a609ffbd-8c45-44db-a18d-aca0e332f48c
  7. Roblox Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Microsoft Store: I downloaded the Roblox App from Microsoft Store, I'm pressing the play button, and Roblox launching for 2-3 seconds there's only Roblox logo, nothing else, and then it's closing. How can I fix that?Note: I already tryed to relogin, repair the app, troubleshooting, drivers,...
  8. Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.

Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.: Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I was able to download and launch Minecraft windows 10 app from the microsoft store app, so this seems to be related to Roblox only at this time.I tried the steps shown here:Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on...
  9. Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.

Roblox from Microsoft Store opens and closes immediately after launch.: I have tried everything. Re-Installing Roblox, Resetting Roblox and Microsoft Store, Done the Microsoft Store troubleshoot, Re-registered the apps, Done WSreset.exe and re-installed Microsoft Store. It all started happening when i updated Windows to version 1909. Please...
  10. Roblox from Microsoft Store play button not working

Roblox from Microsoft Store play button not working: When I tried to play a game in Roblox downloaded from the Microsoft Store, the play button wouldn't work. When I clicked play, the Roblox page just stays frozen. Are there any fixes to this? I tried reinstalling the app and restarting my computer, but none of that worked....