Windows 10: Roblox Microsoft version error

Discus and support Roblox Microsoft version error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, my roblox isn't working properly. By that i mean it doesn't load sites. I mean i can click on the button games but nothing is loading. Same goes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PiotrKomorowski1, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Roblox Microsoft version error

Hello, my roblox isn't working properly. By that i mean it doesn't load sites. I mean i can click on the button games but nothing is loading. Same goes for every page in roblox. How to fix it?
    Normall version is working normally
    I tried uninstaling or reseting data.

:)

PiotrKomorowski1, Jun 28, 2020

2. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Roblox Error

when i try to install my roblox its says

AN error occurred while starting Roblox

Details: deployVersionedFile RobloxApp.zip to

"C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\Version-0612d81d72a8479f\" Failed: unzOpen failed for

"C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Roblox\Downloads\efa4e391ffaebd823239e38506735359"

What i do???

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

MagykzMiddleton, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Roblox Microsoft version error

Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Roblox Microsoft version error

1. Roblox Microsoft version error - Similar Threads - Roblox Microsoft version

2. Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!: I thing it was like 12.10.2023 and i was about to launch roblox but it was like choose whichapp do you want it to launch this trought? there was just a Microsoft Version now i have to play roblox through Microsoft its kinda making me mad beacuse its annoying how the Microsoft...
  3. Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!: I thing it was like 12.10.2023 and i was about to launch roblox but it was like choose whichapp do you want it to launch this trought? there was just a Microsoft Version now i have to play roblox through Microsoft its kinda making me mad beacuse its annoying how the Microsoft...
  4. roblox microsoft store version lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox microsoft store version lagging: Hi! Im getting lag in roblox microsoft store version, when i go near people that are so much my computer gets frozen and doesnt stop singing the laggy version of music, unless i restart it, can someone help me?? my internet has not has issuess btw,...
  5. roblox microsoft store version lagging

roblox microsoft store version lagging: Hi! Im getting lag in roblox microsoft store version, when i go near people that are so much my computer gets frozen and doesnt stop singing the laggy version of music, unless i restart it, can someone help me?? my internet has not has issuess btw,...
  6. Problem with microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with microsoft store version of roblox: I have a problem where when i turn on roblox from the microsoft store version of roblox it says something went wrong click retry to try again retry doesent fix it and then i tried to repair roblox reset it and it still did nothing...
  7. Problem with microsoft store version of roblox

Problem with microsoft store version of roblox: I have a problem where when i turn on roblox from the microsoft store version of roblox it says something went wrong click retry to try again retry doesent fix it and then i tried to repair roblox reset it and it still did nothing...
  8. Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug: Hello, why when I launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox as soon as I launch an Asernal or other type game, then when I make large movements the mouse moves in all directions like if I make a movement that the mouse goes to left well, then the mouse goes left, if I go...
  9. Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug

Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug: Hello, why when I launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox as soon as I launch an Asernal or other type game, then when I make large movements the mouse moves in all directions like if I make a movement that the mouse goes to left well, then the mouse goes left, if I go...
  10. Microsoft store Roblox Error

Microsoft store Roblox Error: My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from...