Windows 10: Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

Discus and support Roblox not downloading from microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harshit_Malhotra, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

Roblox not downloading from microsoft store 11ad55c3-84ef-4325-a42a-724b01cf4b47?upload=true.jpg Roblox not downloading from microsoft store a0af0b04-aa3c-498c-b477-e278cbf3e627?upload=true.png when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a CROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows a EXCLAMATION mark against it

:)

Harshit_Malhotra, Jun 12, 2020

2. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

Roblox not downloading

I purchased roblox from my computer. But it's not downloading in my xbox one.

I had my Xbox one on while I was purchasing roblox. Even if I restart my xbox, it won't download. Please help me

p.s. I can't find roblox from my xbox store..

MichaelMAD, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

1. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Roblox downloading microsoft

2. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...
  3. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...
  4. roblox not opening from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not opening from microsoft store: when i open roblox microsoft store it only opens for half a second then closes by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-not-opening-from-microsoft-store/468bd373-ca6c-484e-a485-8e432927ac31
  5. Roblox from Microsoft Store error

Roblox from Microsoft Store error: Hola mi nombre es Fran, Roblox abre completamente bien pero cuando presiono el botón de jugar en cualquier experiencia de Roblox solo se queda ahí, tampoco puedo mover el ratón. Simplemente no puedo hacer ninguna interacción y tengo que quitarlo con el administrador de...
  6. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  7. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  8. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows aCROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows aEXCLAMATION mark...
  10. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a...