Windows 10: Roblox not responding.

Discus and support Roblox not responding. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yes, I know I play Roblox please set that aside. I have been playing for a while now without any issues. Now for some reason almost every time I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrodieTaylor3, May 9, 2020.

1. Roblox not responding.

Yes, I know I play Roblox please set that aside. I have been playing for a while now without any issues. Now for some reason almost every time I go to join a game it stops responding. It only happens for some games also, like some games are fine others aren't. My internet has never been better I don't get it. Sometimes it happens as soon as I log in or others like maybe a minute after I join the game. I am a noob with computers so if you can put it in dummy terms that would be a great help. I need this fixed as soon as possible because I have an important role in a group and if it keeps losing connection I could get demoted. If you have any answers please tell me.

:)

BrodieTaylor3, May 9, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 9, 2020
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, May 9, 2020
  4. Roblox not responding.

ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Roblox not responding.

1. Roblox not responding. - Similar Threads - Roblox responding

2. Error Code: 0x80073CF9 when trying to install Hulu I was able to download Roblox just fine....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error Code: 0x80073CF9 when trying to install Hulu I was able to download Roblox just fine....: Pretty much the title. I have tried many things to fix this issue and I am still getting the error code for Hulu, Netflix, and SlingTV. I would appreciate any help. Thank you. submitted by /u/Billingtons [link] [comments]...
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...
  4. Roblox blocking by microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox blocking by microsoft family: We are trying to restrict the time our son can play Roblox on his PC using Microsoft family app blocking settings. It works as long as the app is called from the task bar, but not when called from the start menu. There is also no visible option to remove the Roblox app from...
  5. Roblox not working on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox not working on Lenovo: Hey, I need help because I downloaded Roblox and I want to play it I opened the app and it first looked like the first image below. [ATTACH]then it says...[ATTACH]PLEASE HELP!! Please reply if you know what I can do. FYI I'm using a school computer and some of the things...
  6. Error occured while starting Roblox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error occured while starting Roblox: My problem is when I try to play Roblox, it always says an error occurred while starting Roblox even that I use a lot of ways to fix it like Internet Optains or Uninstall and install it again, ... and I always cant get into the game...
  7. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX: Hi, My ASUS TUF GAMING Laptop crashes while playing ROBLOX. It seems ok when using it for school work or other games. The blue screen crash message is: STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX Anyone can help? Thanks...
  8. I used roblox as an example but this keeps happening everytim i try to make an app go...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I used roblox as an example but this keeps happening everytim i try to make an app go...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/katfan258 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gexdvd/i_used_roblox_as_an_example_but_this_keeps/
  9. MS Roblox keeps crashing while intialization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Roblox keeps crashing while intialization: Roblox from Microsoft store keeps crashing after initialization and I have tried to reinstall it and reset it but it's the same please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-roblox-keeps-crashing-while-intialization/cc0f5e0f-4a1f-48a6-886e-3fe8c2818a42
  10. HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app: i want to get onto a url vip link my freind sent me and chrome roblox is not working i i don't know how to on the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-put-a-url-for-a-vip-server-on-roblox/a797c004-da71-441b-b86e-3f03ee45ca3d