Windows 10: Roblox permissions malfunctioning

Discus and support Roblox permissions malfunctioning in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to use the Microsoft Family functionality to manage screentime, but it is unfortunately not working in accordance with the parameters I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WardDM, Apr 30, 2020.

1. WardDM Win User

Roblox permissions malfunctioning

I am trying to use the Microsoft Family functionality to manage screentime, but it is unfortunately not working in accordance with the parameters I have set up for Roblox. In general, Microsoft Family seems to be controlling everything else as per the parameters I have created.

I have two children and I've set up identical restrictions for Roblox in both of their accounts. One child's account and computer function in accordance with the parameters I have set up; however, the other child's account and computer does not follow the exact same parameters I have set up and allows unrestricted use of Roblox.

All computers are up to date with Windows 10 as well as their respective manufacturers' drivers. Can you please advice on how to troubleshoot this issue, while noting that I have already removed the child whose account is not working properly completely from Microsoft family and then added him back again, which was unsuccessful?I have also added and removed the child's device from Microsoft Family and then added it again. I have also removed my own computer and then added it again to Microsoft family. Appears as though nothing will work... Please help!!!

:)

WardDM, Apr 30, 2020
  2. LisaS418 Win User

Roblox is blocked even with permission

we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission, he is unable to get the program to open. It keeps saying he needs email permission. What am I doing
    wrong? We did not have this problem with the old laptop.

LisaS418, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Roblox permissions malfunctioning

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Roblox permissions malfunctioning

1. Roblox permissions malfunctioning - Similar Threads - Roblox permissions malfunctioning

2. malfunction

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    malfunction: why does my pc shutdown at 40% and wont come on anymore till it plugged to electricity ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malfunction/4cda66cb-072f-42cf-89d3-7870410617ef
  3. camera malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera malfunction: Opening the webcam brought up blue screen: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64sys, how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-malfunction/83cceac7-f149-4664-a82c-612c11cca062
  4. Trackpad Malfunction.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad Malfunction.: Hi guys, just wondering if anyone encounter the same problem, i'm using Lenovo laptop with the Red Pointing Stick, and sometime, my trackpad wont work normally, like weird movement when i try to move the cursor, but it works fine on my Pointing Stick, does this happens to...
  5. Keyboard malfunctioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard malfunctioning: some keys are not working, but the troubleshooter says normal. tried auto driver update for keyboard, but says driver is already updated to latest one. I have tried connecting external keyboard but those same keys weren't working; so the problem lies inside! now typing on...
  6. malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    malfunctioning: Who do I get help from I am convinced there is a major fault in my computer. It has been back to Team knowhow twice. I have contacted the team on several occasions but the same faultsoccur...freezing, word and excel not responding and very very slow responses at other times....
  7. Roblox is blocked even with permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Roblox is blocked even with permission: we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission, he is unable to get the program to open. It keeps saying he needs email permission. What am I doing wrong? We did not...
  8. Cursor malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor malfunction: I have recently developed an issue with my Windows 10 HP Notebook. The cursor works normal for the first few minutes every time I turn my laptop on, but quickly starts to malfunction. It will occasionally move from wherever I have it positioned on the screen to this area near...
  9. Malfunction

Malfunction: I am having multiple issues with my laptop system. First, the settings button to the left side of the start menu does nothing when I click on it. Also, the sign-in option in Windows store also does nothing when I click on it. Some things I type into the Cortana search menu...
  10. PC malfunction

PC malfunction: So about a few months ago i got a new PC and it was good for a while but then one day I opened it up and then file manager opened and started continuously opening and i would have continuous inputs fro my e and d keys and i couldn't do anything about it accept shut it off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox not working windows 10