Windows 10: ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

Discus and support ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have $60 on my microsoft account and i was trying to buy roblox premium in-game off the microsoft shop but everytime i try nothing would happen, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaydoo_, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Jaydoo_ Win User

ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

I have $60 on my microsoft account and i was trying to buy roblox premium in-game off the microsoft shop but everytime i try nothing would happen, i have done this before and it comes up with a verification and everything but i been trying these past 3 days and it hasn't been working, so I don't know if this a glitch something im just here to point it out. pls fix this soon. - JAYDOO

:)

Jaydoo_, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 4, 2022
  3. roblox cursor issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does it happen specifically with Roblox games or any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same Microsoft account.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset Roblox app

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Roblox app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 4, 2022
  4. ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

1. ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH??? - Similar Threads - ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH

2. Black Screen Glitch Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen Glitch Roblox: So whenever I play games in roblox and I equip lets say a gun, the bottom half of my screen turns black and glitches out when I move around in game. I have had this issue for months now and its very annoying.I have updated my display drivers but the fix is temporary and the...
  3. Roblox Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Premium: Hi, I try to buy robux premium with the balance I have. The premium I want is 450 and cost 5$. I have 5.21 dollars in my balance but every time I try to buy the premium it takes me to "How Do You Want to Buy the Rest". I've seen people buy robux with the Microsoft balance and...
  4. Roblox Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Premium: Hi, I try to buy robux premium with the balance I have. The premium I want is 450 and cost 5$. I have 5.21 dollars in my balance but every time I try to buy the premium it takes me to "How Do You Want to Buy the Rest". I've seen people buy robux with the Microsoft balance and...
  5. Roblox Premium

6. ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???: I have $60 on my microsoft account and i was trying to buy roblox premium in-game off the microsoft shop but everytime i try nothing would happen, i have done this before and it comes up with a verification and everything but i been trying these past 3 days and it hasn't been...
  7. Roblox shift lock glitch

Roblox shift lock glitch: So on Roblox, there is shift lock I know about shift lock and I know what it does. but most of the time when I load up Roblox the feature is stuck without me pressing anything won't turn off until I close Roblox and reload it again. ruins the gameplay for me and sometimes...
  8. Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft

Mouse glitch in roblox Microsoft: In roblox microsoft, when i hover and hold the left mouse button, when i move the mouse again to the right, it teleport to the right. Hope the helping. This is my video.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjrMWQGQgcG-L55DMWXxM7vmHQRW6UzP/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Purchasing roblox premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing roblox premium: Hi, I bought a 5€ gift card with 4650 points in Microsoft Rewards. I wanted to buy a roblox premiumship for 1 month with the gift card, but when I go to the app and click to buy, it doesn't show me the option to use my microsoft balance. Does anyone know how can I buy it...
  10. Roblox Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Glitch: When I open up a game on Roblox, a pop up shows up saying "The procedure entry point Cl_Get_Device_Interface_ListW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll." What should I do?...