Windows 10: Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine.

Discus and support Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I updated Windows to the new version my Roblox stopped working. I would get the same error message numerous times even after uninstalling and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GoldenEclipse, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine.

After I updated Windows to the new version my Roblox stopped working. I would get the same error message numerous times even after uninstalling and reinstalling. I talked to the roblox support team and we couldn't resolve the issue. Is anyone else having this issue or can help me solve this issue? Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine. 4d0cbcac-71d4-4e7a-ad86-c7ffb557204f?upload=true.png

:)

GoldenEclipse, Aug 11, 2019

2. Roblox Installer Not Working

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Since ROBLOX is a third party application software, unfortunately we don't have sufficient recourses to support you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

•Does this work on previous operating system?

I suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check, if it helps.

Let's follow these steps below:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if the issue persists.

I suggest you to contact ROBLOX support for further assistance and see if it helps.

Here is the link:
    https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine.

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine.

1. Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine. - Similar Threads - Roblox repeatedly crashing

2. Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one: Over the past month, Roblox keeps crashing after exactly 15 mins of playing the game. I'm confused because it works normally on the Microsoft version, but not working on any browser, including Chrome and Microsoft Edge.1- I have a gaming laptop that is not even a year old, so...
  3. Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one: Over the past month, Roblox keeps crashing after exactly 15 mins of playing the game. I'm confused because it works normally on the Microsoft version, but not working on any browser, including Chrome and Microsoft Edge.1- I have a gaming laptop that is not even a year old, so...
  4. Roblox just straight up not working.

Roblox just straight up not working.: I have done everything I can for the Microsoft store Roblox to work, but it just won't work. Yes, I've tried the command prompt, the Windows PowerShell, you name it. It will open, Show the logo and make an error noise then stay open showing logo, then just closes after a...
  5. Roblox just straight up not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox just straight up not working.: I have done everything I can for the Microsoft store Roblox to work, but it just won't work. Yes, I've tried the command prompt, the Windows PowerShell, you name it. It will open, Show the logo and make an error noise then stay open showing logo, then just closes after a...
  6. Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?: why does arsenal roblox stay on the loading screen but othe games on roblox work/run perfectly fine?for the past 3 days, i have had ongoing issues with arsenal not loading me into the game. If i load any other game on roblox, it runs perfectly fine and i can play it but with...
  7. Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?

Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?: why does arsenal roblox stay on the loading screen but othe games on roblox work/run perfectly fine?for the past 3 days, i have had ongoing issues with arsenal not loading me into the game. If i load any other game on roblox, it runs perfectly fine and i can play it but with...
  8. My computer won't work after the update it was just working fine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't work after the update it was just working fine: It was working fine until my mum pressed the off button by mistake and it initialized the update. It would boot I'm really pissed off by the fact that my laptop homepage just goes blank and I't was working fine until whatever stupid update came along and crashed my pc and I...
  9. My computer won't work after the update it was just working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't work after the update it was just working fine: It was working fine until my mum pressed the off button by mistake and it initialized the update. It would boot I'm really pissed off by the fact that my laptop homepage just goes blank and I't was working fine until whatever stupid update came along and crashed my pc and I...
  10. My computer won't work after the update it was just working fine

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashing repeatedly 2019