Windows 10: Roblox restars my pc upon launching

Discus and support Roblox restars my pc upon launching in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time i try to launch roblox it just restarts my whole pc.It works fine on the roblox website but not on the microsoft store.There's no error code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Vlad Lutik, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Roblox restars my pc upon launching

Every time i try to launch roblox it just restarts my whole pc.It works fine on the roblox website but not on the microsoft store.There's no error code or anything else.I've tried troubleshooting, reinstalling microsoft store, resetting the app etc, but nothing worked.System information:Windows 10 ProIntel® Core™ i5-10400FGeForce GTX 1050 Ti

:)

Vlad Lutik, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 30, 2023
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Apr 30, 2023
  4. Roblox restars my pc upon launching

Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Apr 30, 2023
Thema:

Roblox restars my pc upon launching

1. Roblox restars my pc upon launching - Similar Threads - Roblox restars upon

2. Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.: Hello, today I tried launching Roblox on my VR headset, but when I try to launch the program, Roblox immediately crashes. No error code or pop up, it just shows the Roblox beta app launcher for half a second, and crashes. I checked task manager it does not say "32bit",...
  3. Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox crashing upon launching, espesially during VR.: Hello, today I tried launching Roblox on my VR headset, but when I try to launch the program, Roblox immediately crashes. No error code or pop up, it just shows the Roblox beta app launcher for half a second, and crashes. I checked task manager it does not say "32bit",...
  4. Roblox restars my pc upon launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox restars my pc upon launching: Every time i try to launch roblox it just restarts my whole pc.It works fine on the roblox website but not on the microsoft store.There's no error code or anything else.I've tried troubleshooting, reinstalling microsoft store, resetting the app etc, but nothing worked.System...
  5. Roblox restars my pc upon launching

Roblox restars my pc upon launching: Every time i try to launch roblox it just restarts my whole pc.It works fine on the roblox website but not on the microsoft store.There's no error code or anything else.I've tried troubleshooting, reinstalling microsoft store, resetting the app etc, but nothing worked.System...
  6. roblox not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  7. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  8. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  9. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10: This has been an ongoing problem since about last month. Before January of this year, the app would launch fine and as intended. However, now I am running into issues with it. Each time I try to launch the Windows Store App version of ROBLOX, it crashes within 1-3 seconds....