Windows 10: Roblox rewards gone from microsoft.

Discus and support Roblox rewards gone from microsoft. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i want to report.I got 1,500 points and wanted to redeem it to 100 robux, But i can't find the roblox giftcode, is it removed from microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RubenVergara1, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Roblox rewards gone from microsoft.

Hello, i want to report.I got 1,500 points and wanted to redeem it to 100 robux, But i can't find the roblox giftcode, is it removed from microsoft store? Thanks.

:)

RubenVergara1, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Roblox rewards gone from microsoft.

1. Roblox rewards gone from microsoft. - Similar Threads - Roblox rewards gone

2. Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?: When I checked Microsoft rewards today I did not see the robux codes available, are they gone forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-robux-codes-permanently-gone-from-microsoft/40cca49b-3c4b-45a3-b973-47caf758dde2
  3. Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?: When I checked Microsoft rewards today I did not see the robux codes available, are they gone forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-robux-codes-permanently-gone-from-microsoft/40cca49b-3c4b-45a3-b973-47caf758dde2
  4. Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?: Hi, today I just logged on my PC and earned some points from the Microsoft rewards and saw that the Roblox Reward was gone from the redeem section.Was the Roblox reward purposely removed from the Microsoft rewards, or it was just an error or a bug in the system?...
  6. The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?

The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?: Hi, today I just logged on my PC and earned some points from the Microsoft rewards and saw that the Roblox Reward was gone from the redeem section.Was the Roblox reward purposely removed from the Microsoft rewards, or it was just an error or a bug in the system?...
  7. Roblox rewards gone from microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox rewards gone from microsoft.: Hello, i want to report.I got 1,500 points and wanted to redeem it to 100 robux, But i can't find the roblox giftcode, is it removed from microsoft store? Thanks....
  8. Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS: so today i was getting my 100 robux with my 1500 points, i go to redeem section, and then i notice that roblox gift cards are gone, when will microsoft fix this??...
  9. Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS

Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS: so today i was getting my 100 robux with my 1500 points, i go to redeem section, and then i notice that roblox gift cards are gone, when will microsoft fix this??...
  10. Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone: I was in Microsoft Rewards and I checked all the rewards and I couldn't find the Robux reward. It was set as my goal but isn't anymore. Did you guys remove it?...