Windows 10: Roblox showing white screen when you join a game

Discus and support Roblox showing white screen when you join a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! This problem has been happening lately to me. When ever I try to join a game on Roblox, it gives me this blank screen but i can still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aseehah_abiola, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Roblox showing white screen when you join a game

Hello Everyone!
    This problem has been happening lately to me.
    When ever I try to join a game on Roblox, it gives me this blank screen but i can still hear the sound and everything happening in the game.
    I had recently had a power outage causing the hardrives to be damaged and had to be replaced so i had been having this problem after the hardrive was replaced.
    Can you please help me with this issue?
    Thanks also this is a Windows 10 computer Roblox showing white screen when you join a game dbc4cc4b-acb3-4e3a-a90a-a230089e9f42?upload=true.png

:)

aseehah_abiola, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Roblox showing white screen when you join a game

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Roblox showing white screen when you join a game

1. Roblox showing white screen when you join a game - Similar Threads - Roblox showing white

2. Roblox white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox white screen: Why when i open roblox it appear roblox words, after that white screen. i try to restart my laptop a few times, reinstall roblox a few times, it still doesn't work, then i try to reset my whole laptop, and then after reset download roblox, still doesn't work. so i really...
  3. Roblox white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox white screen: Why when i open roblox it appear roblox words, after that white screen. i try to restart my laptop a few times, reinstall roblox a few times, it still doesn't work, then i try to reset my whole laptop, and then after reset download roblox, still doesn't work. so i really...
  4. Roblox Freezing when i join any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Freezing when i join any game: So When i join any game roblox just freezes and unfreezes its everytime like this i dont what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-freezing-when-i-join-any-game/d0ff32af-5da0-405f-abaa-afed1ee08a3d
  5. Roblox Freezing when i join any game

Roblox Freezing when i join any game: So When i join any game roblox just freezes and unfreezes its everytime like this i dont what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-freezing-when-i-join-any-game/d0ff32af-5da0-405f-abaa-afed1ee08a3d
  6. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?: I currently have a windows 10 computer which is around 5 years old. And over the past year, I had encountered this "stuck on the roblox loading screen" phenomenon more times than the last 3 years. I have tried everything from restarting, deleting roblox Then reinstalling the...
  7. The game shows a white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game shows a white screen: I have downloaded a file on Chrome but when I unzip it to play the game, it shows a white screen, I suspect that my computer's graphics are not enough to run the game, I need help...
  8. The game shows a white screen

The game shows a white screen: I have downloaded a file on Chrome but when I unzip it to play the game, it shows a white screen, I suspect that my computer's graphics are not enough to run the game, I need help...
  9. I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app: An unexpected error has occurred roblox needs to quit! Were sorry. How can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-response-when-i-join-a-roblox-game-on/4d4e1a69-0d65-499c-ab08-7841f99d5ec7
  10. White Screen when running Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Screen when running Games: For a few weeks now my PC has been crashing when playing games. First it was sometimes a black screen and sometimes a few screen and as soon a the screen appeared a weird static noise appeared for a few seconds. A forced restart was needed to get the PC running again. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox white screen

2. when i itry to play a game in roblox it shows me a white screen

3. robloc.white acteen

4. roblox Nvidia white screen