Windows 10: roblox shut down pc for no reason

Discus and support roblox shut down pc for no reason in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer turns off when i play roblox for some reason. I have tried everything even past Microsoft problems that others have commented on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bloodyframe2019, Nov 10, 2019.

1. roblox shut down pc for no reason

my computer turns off when i play roblox for some reason. I have tried everything even past Microsoft problems that others have commented on and received answers but it seems it does not help me at all. I tested the answers but it still didn't work

:)

bloodyframe2019, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Nov 10, 2019
  4. roblox shut down pc for no reason

Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

roblox shut down pc for no reason

1. roblox shut down pc for no reason - Similar Threads - roblox shut down

2. On Roblox games it’s shutting down the game on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Roblox games it’s shutting down the game on me: On Roblox games it’s shutting down the game on me Brentwade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-roblox-games-its-shutting-down-the-game-on-me/d30a2f5b-d839-4d77-b99e-ec332f02a213
  3. On Roblox games it’s shutting down the game on me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Roblox games it’s shutting down the game on me: On Roblox games it’s shutting down the game on me Brentwade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-roblox-games-its-shutting-down-the-game-on-me/d30a2f5b-d839-4d77-b99e-ec332f02a213
  4. Windows shut down for unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shut down for unknown reason: I managed to install Windows 10 on a external HDD using USB port on my laptop since my internal hdd is broke and i dont have a SATA connector for internal hdd..Everything is working fine i can run apps , run games without any problems, but for some reason when i decide to...
  5. Windows 11 shuts down for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shuts down for no reason: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 installed. I was using it and it just shut down. A blue screen appeared and it said there was a stop code and it was going to reboot. Since then, it has done it a few times. It does not stay on the screen long enough for me to see...
  6. Windows 11 shuts down for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 shuts down for no reason: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 installed. I was using it and it just shut down. A blue screen appeared and it said there was a stop code and it was going to reboot. Since then, it has done it a few times. It does not stay on the screen long enough for me to see...
  7. Windows 10 shuts down for no reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 shuts down for no reason: Windows 10 Pro on a home built machine. Has been operational for a couple of years. Started randomly shutting down a few weeks ago. And I mean randomly. The PC can be in sleep mode and wakes up just to shut down. No new programs installed, AFAIK virus free. Memory, CPU and...
  8. Roblox shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox shut down: Hello, every time when i play roblox my pc shuts down!!!!I have all the requiments and my pc is full protected from virus but shuts down!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-shut-down/579ff1ee-4a80-4a27-88f1-3c348971b4d1
  9. unexpected shut down for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unexpected shut down for no reason: [ATTACH] Yup thats real helpful huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-shut-down-for-no-reason/d55e670c-9397-464c-82ef-fd7eed1e89c8
  10. Windows 10 PC shut down automatically for no reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 PC shut down automatically for no reason: So, my cousin was messing around with my computer, but a few seconds after he left, my computer just started to shut down without a reason. I couldn't cancel it. Can anyone help? 133566

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reasons why pc shutdown when playing roblox